COLIN

Colin Stewart shrugged. "Okay."

"Okay ?!" The brunette barbie sitting across him at the restaurant table nearly scream. " What do you mean 'okay' ? Are you breaking up with me ? It's just a reason, huh, you coming back to the States ?"

Colin glance around them and saw that people are starting to look. He hold the brunette's hand and look at her.
"Nina, calm down, please. People are staring."

Nina, apparently the brunette's name, pull her hand back. "I don't care ! Let them look as much as they want. I don't fucking care!" She stare angrily at him,"I only care about us, Colin. But you -"

"What about us ?" Colin, his own emotion started to rise, snap back at her,"You knew. I told you not to get involved, that I don't do commitment. My vacation is over. I need to go home"

"So you are breaking up with me."
Colin stare blankly at her, trying hard to stay calm. Trying harder not to say anything back.

"You !" Nina's voice begin to tremble with anger. "But we,"she glances around and continue with quieter tone,"But we slept together, Colin. I thought you'll love me that way. I thought..."

"What do you want me to do ? You keep teasing me. And that night you were practically naked in my bedroom. What do you want me to do ?"

Nina starts to sob. Colin look at her with pity as she doesn't seem capable to say another word. She doesn't seem as angry anymore but the tears starts to peek from the corner of her eyes and he can't stand it anymore. When he speak again, he try his best to sounds soft and soothing, "Look. If this make you feel better, I am really sorry that I have to go. The sex was great, you know. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did."

Colin paused, carefully arranging every words he's gonna say.
"But I have to go. My flight leave tomorrow. And I can even send you a plane ticket someday. So that you can see the States. So we can hangout."

"This is not a break-up. We can still hangout someday. But you have to know that I'm emotionally unavailable. And by tomorrow, also physically..unavailable. Sorry."

Nina lift her head slowly, staring at Colin. After a few seconds of silence, she storms out of the fancy restaurant. But not before pouring the content of her wine glass onto Colin's head.