COLIN

"Done." Colin handed Rachel Gray a few boxes of DVDs and lean lower part of his body on the edge of her desk. He cross his arms as he look at her examine his boxes of souvenirs.

"Only 5 ?" Rachel lift one of her eyebrows and glance at him.

Colin frown. " ' Only 5 ?' " He mimicked Rachel, laughing when his blond friend hit his hip with her fist, "1 for each 2 days." He shrug, "Just so you know, I have a social life." Rachel roll her eye.

"Any news while I'm away ?"

"No. Any news from Bali ?"

"No." Colin scratches the back of his head. It's not itchy, but he had that habit; especially when he isn't sure what to do with his hands. "Everything's good. Grandpa asked about you. Met a girl..... And she probably doesn't want to meet me ever again."

"A girl, huh ? Why in the world could a girl resist your charm, Mr. Stewart ?" Rachel pretend to think.

"No, Miss. Gray, that was not the case." Colin smile coyly. "Sorry to ruin your imagination, but I did slept with her. And we had fun for a few days. She's pretty, and all that. You know, the barbie type ?"

Rachel nod, waiting for the story to continue.

"Her name's Nina, a local. I do like her. But I also told her that I don't do commitment, that I have to go back home here, where my job and my nosy, blond friend waits." They both laugh at that.

"And then ?"

"And then she pour wine onto my head."

Rachel's shoulders sunk. "You deserved it." She said as her mouth curve into a smile. But not before she turn her desk chair, planning to get back to work.

"You know what ? I think you should stop reading romance novels."