Rant: Lame things people should stop doing~18/2/16

Okay so the title pretty much explained it all but I feel like people just need to stop doing these things it really gets on my nerves! Comment below and vote if you have been through the same or a similar matter.

#1 Photos
Sometimes, I find a funny joke on the Internet and screenshot it on my phone to show my friends, or sometimes I want to show them other pictures and stuff. But what really gets on my nerves is if I show the person one picture and let them hold my phone and then they decide to go and look through all of them?!!! I mean what the heck is going on?!!

Everyone knows I take 300 million selfies to get the right one to put as my dp. And I bet most of them make me look stupid like there's just me trying to be cool and pouting but I look like an idiot. There's LOADS of pics like that because tbh I just wanna fit in and look pretty but I don't and I look extra stupid in those photos and they are just going through them.

Next, this person decides to zoom into my face?! What the heck are they thinking??? They are just oozing into all the parts of my face and I'm just like what what is going on?! I feel so insecure! Then, this person decides to go through your deleted folder.

OMG THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST ANNOYING THING OF THEM ALL. IT FREAKIN ANNOYS ME SO MUCH!!! Like my worst selfies r in there and there will be random screenshots of stuff which I haven't deleted and I can't take the trash out at home. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO DO IT ON MY PHONE?!! And then this person starts asking questions and it just gets super awkward!!!! Vote and comment if you can relate!

#2 Nothing
People do this all the time. And it's seriously SO annoying. It's basically when we are having a conversation and then they say something which I didn't hear and then I ask them what they said and then they are just like. "Nothing" or "Never mind" THIS GETS SO ANNOYING. Because I just so desperately have to know what they said causeI just feel so restless without knowing this piece of information and then I keep asking them what they said and they keep replying with "Nothing" or "Never mind" or the "Forget it". I seriously get so restless when this happens and then instantly I'm thinking what thinking and guessing what this person could have said. OMG IT FRUSTRATES ME.

#3 Paths
This is usually a group of teenage friends who decide to walk HORIZONTALLY ACROSS THE OATH SO THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GET PAST. It's actually really irritating when you have to get somewhere quickly. This happens a lot in school with either a romantic couple who DECIDE TO HOLD HANDS ACROSS THE CORRIDOR or a group of the lower year just casually chatting. I HAVE THINGS TO DO AND A LIFE TO LIVE!!

#4 Love birds
This actually gets really irritating when couples decide to make out outside the school. YES OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL SCARRING DOZENS OF KIDS. Like I understand you are in love and all but seriously outside schools or public places isn't the best place to do this. What about inside? Where there are no kids?? It's actually really awkward walking past these people trying not to look at them but still know where you are going so PLEASE STOP!!

#5 Smoking
I know IIYashviII knows exactly what I'm talking about. This always happens when we are catching a bus and the person infront of us starts smoking. WHAT THE HECK??! And then I'm trying not to cough because I don't want to seem rude and all the other people are just like 'ew who's smoking' I'm pretty sure this person isn't deaf AND KNOWS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM. Yet they still continue to smoke-lovely. And then I have to use my secret weapon which is a knife to stab them- jk jk lol I wouldn't do that..or would I...

Lol no I start coughing ON PURPOSE to try and make them realise I don't like it. But nooooo they are still going to smoke
It's so annoying
Please
Please
Stop
Killing
Me and stop!!!

Comment below if u can relate and vote!!

That's a wrap and zoop