Rant: Types of fans~29/2/16

Yay! It's a leap year day! Or whatever you call it 🙃
So happy leap year day I guess

Everyone has been a fan of someone or something and everyone has met these types of people so I'm just going to brainstorm through them.

1) The original
Now this type of fan has been (or says that they have been) fangirling and loving this star even before they were famous. Examples would be one direction on X factor or iconically be like "Oh I remember watching IISuperwomanII when the camera was all blurry in grade 4" I've just seen this happen so many times I'm just like "wow that's cool". I guess it's quite awesome to see a person go from ordinary to celebrity so yea!

2) Little Miss Brand
I've actually seen this so many times omg. Let's stick to the idea of 1D. This person will have a 1D pencil case, 1D duvet, 1D T shirt 1D EVERYTHING. Like this persons desktop background is one direction just everything in their possession is to do with this star!!

3) Fit in
This kind of fan is really annoying sometimes. They like someone because lots of other people like them. An example being Justin beiber. Loads of girls are head over heels over him in our class and some people just join in because it's cool. And on wattpad an example would be varun dhawan. Yes some people love him but some just say that to fit in. BE WHO YOU ARE. And it's usually these people who wear clothes and dress to fit in. Like they listen to the music that's popular at the time and they try to act cool. They try to change themselves and I don't like that. They need to be who they are!!

4)NOTICE ME
I don't have any social media but when I look on my friends social media or just online in general most people's usernames are this:
AmyMathews678
Okay cool, lol ik random name but still. And their name is going to be:
JUSTINNOTTICEMEILOVEYOU
I'm just like KIDDO THAT ISNT YOUR NAME. Yes a lot of people on wattpad put like ILOVEARIANAGRANDE or whatever as their name but it gets too much whenever when someone says anything like ONE WORD on this person online

OMG BLAST OFF....
----------------------------------------------___________________________
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::----------------------------------------------
Ooh pretty lines

Anyways, comment below! Tell me what you think!