I need to vent: Types of annoying people on the bus~27/01/16

This is just part 1

Okay, I seriously need to vent about this like OH MY GOD JUST FRICKING STOP ALREADY!! Some people do the most annoying things. I can't even- okay lets run through  the types of people on the bus.

1. Ariana No.2

Okay, right. I can not express to you how annoying this kind of person is. I get into the bus. Sit down, the person sits next to me. Okay, everything is fine up till now. Then this person decides to get their headphones out and listen to music. Okay, fine. Cool. But then, this person starts singing. I don't know if the person realises they are singing-but they are. They are literally singing like they think of themselves as the new Taylor Swift or something. And then, everyone starts to stare at them. All I can hear is their horrible voice. And now because everyone is staring at them, the gaze kind of turns to me as well. I DON'T GET IT!! HOW CAN YOU JUST SING ON A BUS WITH SO MANY PEOPLE- DON'T YOU HAVE A REPUTATION TO FUDGING MAINTAIN?!!! I can't sing either but I don't just start singing on the bus?!!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING! PLEASE STOP YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME FEEL SO AWKWARD!!!!!!

2. Medusa
Most of the time you are sitting on the bus, there is always there. You know when you are staring at someone and they see you; you look away. Obviously. But this person stares at you. You look up and them; guess what guys, THEY ARE STILL STARING. I swear they must be like the reincarnation of the future generation of Medusa because they just keep staring and staring!! It's like they want to turn you into stone. It's so creepy. Dear all reincarnations and future generations of medusa. I didn't do do my comic strip in year 3 where Hercules or Perseus or whatever the guys name was killed you. I didn't do it! See now please spare me from your gaze.

3.Dantless
I swear that one word is enough to describe them. This group is literally screaming or shouting or being really loud. It's usually a group of teenagers with girls and boys. It's so freakin scary! They don't hold onto the holdy thing, they laugh so loud and they fall all over the place. It's literally I opened the divergent movie scene where dauntless run out in the testing line. It's so intimidating!!

So... I will be publishing more parts of this later but you can read this for now :)