Chapter 1- Brand New Day yet Torture

So hey guys, I decided to make a sequel for Hurt Lovers and if you haven’t read the Hurt Lovers yet, I reckon you should read it first before reading this so that it won’t keep you out of place. I also write a werewolves book so check it out if you wanted to.

Enjoy reading, beautiful soul

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

             I woke up with my every day wakeup call... alarm clock... yup that thing wouldn't go off now that I'm back to school. It sucks I know. It's been a years since everything went blur. My relationship, Josh and family and everything. Ah relationship, speaking of that I am no longer with someone else, yup after he left me... I didn't hear anything from him apart from his tours and stuffs. Alli and I are still in touch, we spend time together and pretty much that's it then we stopped talking from last week because I have been busy for my school stuffs and my work in Starbucks, I enjoy working there; I met couple of people and it helps me move on. Job is important to me, I mean I wouldn't let my parents give me money and waste it; I also need to go inside business world and explore it. I'd like to spend my own money from my own sweats not from my parents' sweats.

         I rolled out of my bed and walk into my walk in closet and pick an outfit for today. I grabbed my denim vest, my white top, dark jeans and my boots. I then took a nice shower.

                     After showering, I dry myself and put my clothes on and waved my hair a bit and brush my teeth and went downstairs with my bag with me and of course phone.

       "Hi Els" Charlie greeted me.

       "Hey charl" I said and dropped my bag on the floor and went straight to the kitchen.

              "Where's mum and dad oh in fact don't answer that" I said already know the answer. Work. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and feed myself.

                "Charlie ready to go?" I asked her and she nodded. We both made our way to my car and dropped Charlie first and I went to my school. I parked on my usual space and walk to foyer to get my locker combination and timetable.

"Eleanor Jones" I heard Lance called my name and I grin. Lance is my best buddy from work and I didn't know that he's here. I turned around and hugged him.

"Oh my goodness, I didn't know that you're here too" I said breaking off the hugs.

"Transfer babe" he said and wink at me and I giggled. So Lance is my best bud from work and he likes boys a lot get me? Yeah, but he has a sex bod, chiselled jaws, pretty brown eyes and brunette faux hair. He's my everything haha yeah, he knows my story and I know his and what makes us click together is we're both weird and into fashions yup we're clicked.

"That’s cool I'm gl..." I got cut off by John the receptionist.