Chapter 9- Final

Do you even know how it feels like being cheated on? Or how it feels like the one you starting to love and develop feelings with lied to you.

               Well that's how I felt right now, I thought I can say that 'he's the one' but he isn't. I thought I can trust him with all my life but I was wrong, I thought I can actually feel happiness but then again I'm wrong. I was wrong, I know that my life isn't a fairytale, my life isn't written on the book and my life is definitely not a movie.

                   I shouldn't be assuming things that I can spent the rest of my life with him and be happy with him at once but I was wrong, maybe this is the big guy above's punishment for me but I still don't get it first Josh, then Cody and then last Spencer, why can't I be happy even just a day? I sure as hell I felt happiness with Cody but every good things needs to come to an end and those good things with those three guys ended.

                 I don't know what to do now; I shouldn't be wasting time with those three who left scars in my heart, who ripped my heart. I should be focusing on my studies not boys, maybe just maybe I will find the one who will take care of me, who will give me sweet compliments who will give me his gentleman lines, who will kiss me good night, who will treat me like a princess and who will tell me that 'I'm the one' but then again, my life isn't a movie.

            I have found out that Spencer cheated on me with non-other than Leron Elkayam yeah that bitch who stole Cody and Spencer from me... Spencer and I finished our relationship last week, what's odd is I didn't feel hurt but I'm sure I felt numbness took over my body that day I caught him sucking Leron's face but I don't know I shouldn't be thinking about him.

           Cody... of course that Aussie I haven't heard of him, the last time I saw him was when he went to my house and told me that he still in love with me, I didn't believe at it first but then I realised he was telling the truth; I realise, it's too late. I thought I forgot about him but I was wrong, he's still here. I feel like his burden in me, it hurts like hell and it's annoying too.

    " Ella, come on we'll be late for the dance! " Lance shriek.

         " Alright, I'm coming" I groan, I don't really wanna go to the dance where you need to dress up like hell but I have no other option, I need to go because Lance has been bugging me about it and I forgot his birthday so this is my present for him; attending the school dance.