Chapter 4- Party

At the Party

Lance and I made our way to Spencer’s house, I parked on his driveway and his house is already packed with people. I can hear the loud music and I smiled. We both got out of the car and I locked it and put it in my purse. I’m not sure on my dress, Lance wants me to wear a black fit dress that stop on my mid-thigh but I against it. I chose to wear a; black high low dress that showed up my knees and my black flats with a small white bow. I against wearing high heels or any wedges it’s not easy to drive wearing high heels and wedges so flats is the choice.

‘’PARTYYY!’’ Lance screeched and I laugh. We linked arms and walk in, the smell of alcohol burned my nostrils. I felt dizzy already. I look around and boy its pack with people. They are all from our school and some are I don’t know. Lance and I manage to get into the bar and just sit down there for a minute. I wonder where Spencer is… or Cody? Why is he in my head?  I actually never thought Spencer’s house will be this big, it’s not even a house, it’s a freaking mansion, where they have this big bar

‘’Ella, Lance, you made it’’ I heard Spencer said and I smiled and turned around and took in his appearance, I never thought that he’s so jeez. Drop dead handsome, he’s wearing dark jeans, chambray shirt leaving two buttons open and his vans. Of course, he looks so handsome and I can’t even. I blush when he caught me looking so I look away and spotted an aquatic eye, I breathed heavily and look back at Spencer.

‘’Look at you’’ He said hugging me and I smiled.

‘’No look at you and look at these house, it’s packed’’ I said breaking the hugs and he smiled.

‘’Well look at the hottie’’ Lance said and we chuckled. Lance already ordered a drinks but I refuse to get an alcoholic drink knowing that I’m driving so I stick with sprite.

‘’I’m just going to the restroom’’ Lance said and I nodded. Spencer sat next to me and smiled.

‘’You look beautiful tonight, well you always look beautiful’’ He said and I blushed and look down smiling.

‘’Thank you but seriously though you look different’’ I said smiling meeting his eyes and he smiled.

‘’Aren’t you going to get some alcoholic drink?’’ He asked.

‘’I’d love to but I need to keep an eye for Lance and I’m driving’’ I pouted and he chuckled and held my hand. I look around and saw Cody sucking his girlfriend’s throat. What I don’t understand is I’m feeling so weak right now, seeing that broke my heart but I brush it off. It’s Friday night, I should get loose and despite him. If he has a girlfriend, I should have a boyfriend too. But the thing is I’m not ready to open my heart with someone, blame Cody in this one. Yeah, blame him… because of him I can’t open my heart with someone.

‘’I need a drink’’ I said and ask for Jack Daniel’s I don’t care if this is strong but I need to get Cody off my mind.

‘’Whoa, Jack Daniels are you sure about that?’’ Spencer asked and I chortle.

‘’You watch me!’’ I wink at him and drunk the amber liquid and it burned my throat and shook my head, damn it’s strong. Spencer chuckled and I smiled.

‘’Can I have another one’’ I asked and drunk at least two swigs. I don’t care right now, all I wanna do is get wasted and forget Cody, and I want to be happy for once.

‘’Hey wanna dance?’’ I asked Spencer and he smiled widely.

‘’Sure, lead the way tiger’’ He said and I chuckled. I stood up and I felt someone’s eyes on me. Spencer and I made our way to the dance floor and started dancing like crazy. I grind my body to Spencer, I let the amber liquid took over me and dance like there’s no tomorrow.