Ricky the Narwhal

Narwhal's are the unicorns of the ocean, and they deserve respect! Word.

**********

Ricky the narwhal was different from the other sea creatures. He had never seen another animal that looked like him. He was almost a whale, but he had a horn. What was up with that? Ricky had spent his whole life searching for another narwhal, but to no avail. He had swam and swam and swam, and still he was alone.

One day, Ricky came across a mermaid. Now, he didn't know exactly what she was, because he had never seen anything like her. The bottom half he was quite familiar with, for he had seen plenty of fish in his life, but he didn't know what to make of her top half. She was very different from any marine animal that he knew existed.

So, he asked her, "What are you?"

To which she replied, "I'm a mermaid. What are you?"

Slightly taken aback by her response, he said, "I'm a narwhal. Have you ever seen anything like me before? I have searched everywhere, but I can't find my own kind."

"I've never seen another whale with a horn," the mermaid answered.

"Oh," Ricky said dejectedly, "I've never seen a mermaid before."

"That doesn't surprise me, I'm the only one."

"Maybe we can be friends?" Ricky asked hopefully.

"I don't see why not, I've gotten very lonely all by myself,'' she said.

"I have too. But now that we have each other, maybe it won't be so bad," he voiced.

"Yeah, maybe."

And after that, Ricky and the mermaid became best friends.

The End.

**********

That was very cheesy...and short...Oh well.

Narwhals are pretty badass animals. I mean, think of the things they could impale on that horn.

Anywhore, I hope you enjoyed that little story *hip thrusts in your direction*

DFTBA

~Love, Emma <3