chapter 31

####PAST IN ITALICS####

*Abhivanth Pov*

"Where is Tajwar?" I asked Premila after sitting before the television along with her and Mridula.

She shrugged and just concentrated on the TV. If it was a few days back, then she would have asked Mridula about him.

Aahil seems to be out, and we don't know what will happen now in this meeting and what will Aahil do.

"What do you think, Mridula? Will Nipuna say anything against Aahil?" I asked, to which Mridula shook her head in the negative but didn't glance at me.

"There must be some other reason for her hate towards me." I whispered to Premila and she immediately looked away.

"What is it?" I asked frowning.

"She knows that she is not in contact with her parents because of you." she replied in a whisper, and I stared at her in shock.

"What?" I asked not believing it.

"Yes! She was crying one day as your sister didn't accept to come here and visit her. So, I told her the truth." she replied shrugging.

"But I didn't ask for her to be kept away from her parents." I mumbled frowning.

"If that didn't have happened, then you wouldn't have been with her showing normal behavior." She stated and I opened my mouth not to accept it, but the mindset I had at that time would have made me do the same like she thought.

"Aunty!" Mridula whispered, and we both turned to watch Nipuna's speech.

"Wow! Never expected that." I mumbled after we three sat in silence for a few minutes even when the speech finished.

"I will go and see for dinner arrangements." Mridula mumbled getting up and walked away.

"Aahil left the house and went for Nipuna's." Premila said, and I stared at her in shock.

"How do you know?" I asked her frowning.

"When he was informing Mridula, I listened to the conversation. And that was why I was a little rude at lunch time thinking about his decision and controlling myself not to stop him." She explained, and I nodded holding her hand.

"What should we do next?" I asked, and she shrugged before starting to think.

"Why don't we put pressure on him to return here from tomorrow and show her in a way that he seriously wants her forgiveness for whatever he has done?" she suggested and I slowly nodded.

"And I too seriously want your forgiveness." I said, staring at her face.

"At present I want to think only about their lives without involving myself too much, but just to help them a little. I... I don't want to think about anything else." she said, and I smiled at her.

"And in this, I will be there with you." I said, and she stared at me before nodding.

"What about Tajwar?" I asked after we had our dinner only with Mridula.

"I don't know and I don't want to think about him. We need to think about Mridula after our two sons until Tajwar deals with his issues himself." she replied, and I nodded.

"Why don't we make her meet her parents?" I asked, and she stopped in the middle of arranging the bed.

"You will not mind?" she asked frowning.

"We have been cruel enough. I think we should have done it years back." I replied, and she sighed before holding my hand by herself.

"I thought about it, but sometime has to be taken before doing that. For Mridula, her mother's words are like carvings on a stone. She will again do something as per others wishes, whatever it will be. I want her to think about her mind and do the actions. So, it will take a little time before doing that." she explained and I nodded, feeling the love Premila has for her.