The Horibble plan

So it's like five days since David left. I have to say I've been managing pretty well. Going to Shifu's house and getting my stunts working better. Prescal has been trying to start a conversation with me but no man. No no to him. Plus work has got me really busy. I can't actually believe my working mates are checking me out. Am I really that gorgeous? But no to all these sickening guys, sticking their tongues out at me like a dog.

Well so it's like 5pm now. I should be getting off to work soon. I didn't need to sneak out of my house to go Shifu's house anymore. Mom found out about it. Looks like the window in my room doesn't have to experience my fat butt squeezing through it. Although my old classmates always used to make fun I have a small ass, I still feel like it's big.

Well butts aside, I'm going to be late for work.

________________________

"What took you so Long?!" Exclaimed my manager with his face so red and his fists clenched. I really don't know when, but someday this huge guy standing in front of me is going to get a big punch in his face. That annoying big shit.

"Sorry boss, stomach ache ya know.." I rolled my eyes.

"You always have a reason. Get back to work!" He glared at me.

Well that's what I was going to do if he only didn't stop me.

Just when I was cleaning a table after the customers left, "Hey babe! It's been Long," Rohn came up to me. He was the most sickening work mate of mine. He can't live a day without calling me babe.

"You better get your ass off from here before I give you a kick at where it hurts.." I glared at him. Before I said anything else he walked away from me. Such an annoying shit. Always drooling when he sees me. Disgusting.

So many dishes to clear and serve. If only customers were a little understanding it would be great. Right after their order is taken some of them expect their food to be delivered immediately. They should work one day as a waiter to understand the pain we go through . 

________________________

"Finally! Home sweet Home!" I hugged my bolster tightly.

I was really very hungry. I didn't eat anything at work. The eyes of my workmates are good enough to chase me away.

Then I checked my phone again hoping for a text from David. But instead it was from Prescal.

Prescal: Hey how you doing? Would you be free tmr for training with me? Shifu is going out.

Freaky.. I'm so not going to Shifu's house when he's not even there. Plus alone with this dude? I could die.

Me: Uhmm.. Sorry but I'm very busy.. Plus I think training with Shifu is good enough. Thanks and bye.

I wanted to add ' Please do not ever text me again YOU FREAKY DUDE!! '

That was really disappointing. David didn't text me. Was he really that busy? Or maybe he's made new friends to bond with. Or just checking out hot girls. Whatever. I better get going to eat something.

I peeked out of my room to see if anybody is in there. No one. I quickly slithered to the kitchen.

But when I walked by my parents room, their conversation took me away. I started eavesdropping the minute I heard my name through their door.

"Why are you trying to be so nice to Julie? Have you got a plan? Or just changed yourself?!" I could hear my dad sound so disappointed with my mom.

"Oh honey please, hahah. You obviously know better than that. Even in my dead bed I'll still be planning how to get rid of that little devil!" My mom was laughing, the evil kind. She's the devil, not me. Oh well I know for sure she didn't change. All that drama.

"So what is the plan?"

"To get her married off , of course !"
My mothers words were like ringing alarms to my ears! What ?? Get married! I'm just 16!! How could she do something so horrible to me?!! My eyes widened. Who am I kidding. It's my mom. She'll think in all ways to get rid of me.

"Forced marriage you mean?" My dad asked. He's being very stupid. Of course! They always force me into things.

"No sweetheart.. This is where you don't get me. All the while everything has been forced. But I have a great plan. Watch me tomorrow." Although I couldn't see my mother's face, I could visualise her evil smile. I could hear the footsteps drawing closer. I quickly ran back to my room.

My hunger died when it heard about the horrible plan. My parents were sure up to something. I needed to text David. I must tell him.

Just as I took out my phone to WhatsApp him... I started thinking. Thoughts started punching my brains.

Do you really want to text him?
He's finally off to be what he always wanted to be!
Do you really want to call him back?
Ask him to throw his dreams for you?
All his life he has spent it for you!
Never for once he cared about himself!
Do you really want to do this?!

So many of them. But they all meant something. I cannot text him. It's true. He had to give this a break. I can't text. He shouldn't even know about this. Words didn't come out from me. Only tears did. I couldn't think. All I could do right now was to cry. The horrible plan.