Time to say Goodbye

So the past four days passed by so quickly. I have to say my Brother spent these four days with me. It was surprising. Cause he has a hell lot of friends who would die without him. Maybe I'm just over exaggerating. But anyways it's nine in the morning and they are about to leave to the airport in another hour. He was really going to leave us all. Leave me alone at least. I decided to check on my Brother. Who knew? He could be crying in his room.

"Knock knock.. Who's there?" I played around with my Brother. Just like what we did when we were young.

"Hey.." He laughed and gestured me to come in to his room.

"So it's really happening huh?" I let out a sigh while sitting on my bed.

"Hah come on.. Three years to bond with Mom and dad. Make them understand your importance." He was obviously joking.

"Wow like I really needed it now.." I emphasised. My brother started laughing. Then suddenly everything was quiet. Silence again.

"If Mom and dad are really going to harm you, then like what I've mentioned earlier please do come to New York." His face was serious and then he handed over some cash.

"Whhaatt I don't need this. I'll come over if I have a problem but I don't need this." I pushed his hands away.
"You may think you have enough.. But trust me New York is expensive ." He just forced the money on to my hands. I knew my brother always cared the most for me. He really didn't have to do this.

"Well, I'll manage here really well.. So don't bother thinking about me and wondering if I'm safe. Mom and Dad probably got bored thinking of ways to chase me out." I smiled. Who am I kidding. They never get bored of these stuff. These are fun things for them to do. Planning how to get rid of their Daughter. Something really fun for them.

"Alright.. It's almost time. Let's have breakfast then we'd get going." He slowly dragged his two big luggages and tried opening the door. I immediately helped him with one of the luggage. I wonder how he would manage on his own. A guy really doesn't need two luggages, but when it comes to having parents who keep pampering you, then you must be prepared for this kind of shit.

Back at the dining table , the four of us sat.
"My dear, you have grown up now. I really don't want to upset you by giving some farewell speech. But you can tell us your last wish that you might have before leaving." My mom was about to cry that he's leaving. But she must be happy on the inside. Now she can torture me freely.

My Brother stared at me, then he began.
"Well, Mom and Dad. I won't ask you to be nice to Julie. I know you both hate her and all. But please just leave her alone. And if possible please give her food to eat. Now that I'm gone she can eat my serving." That's it. I can't believe what he just did. It was his freaking last chance to ask whatever HE wanted. And he just destroyed it by asking something for me. Tears were already filling my eyes. I try to wipe it away before it got worst and revealed everything. Well now we both were waiting for what our parents had to say.

"Well.. Since its your last wish, we'll get that done." My Dad said it while staring at me. Not the kind of usual stare but the kind of "You better watch out" stare.

So we had our last breakfast together. My brother was already getting his luggages and was about to leave. I so badly wanted to go to the airport. Before he took a step out of the house he came up to me.

"Lil sis.. I'm gonna miss you really bad.. Stay safe and just be yourself. Ignore them for the time being. I love you so much and please know that I'm always there for you. Anyways technology is so advanced. So you can always just FaceTime, WhatsApp and anything you'd like. Don't forget the album" He smiled and kissed me on my forehead. My brother is amazing.

"Yea sure bro.. Anything for you. Always loving you" and I hugged him tight. That's our way of siblings greeting ever since we were young.

I really wanted to go to the airport. But my parents never let me to their car. They think if I step on it then it will meet with an accident or so. Can never understand them. I could also take a bus or train but I wouldn't make it in time. So I just gave up. The good thing is I didn't have to cry and upset him in the airport.

David was about to take his seat in the car. Before he went in he gave me a look . It was comforting and promising. But I knew that he wasn't certain about leaving me alone. By now we both were thinking the same. Our parents were up to something. I smiled at him and waved goodbye. He smiled back and said," Take care."

Then he got in the car and the vehicle started moving. As it moved I never took my eye contact away from my Brother and I slowly waved goodbye. I hope he'd be back soon. I hope this 3 years will pass by really quickly.