Weirdness Overloaded

It was 2pm by now. My Brother should be in the flight. My parents came back about two hours ago and are just watching some crap show. It's only been five hours without David but it feels like five years without him. How am I supposed to kill boredom while at home? I just decided to tune in to some music from my IPod. Just when I'm lip syncing the songs someone opened my room door. Geez that was really freaky. I immediately removed my headphone and stared blankly at the door. I couldn't believe who it was. It was my my M-oo-mm!
What on earth was she doing here. How did she know this was my room?

"Do you want some juice?" She smiled at me so widely. What is it with the juice? Did she add some poison to it? I better say no.

"Uhmm.." I paused .

"No I Guess?"

She smiled widely again and left the room. What is up with her? She never smiles at me.

Time just passed by. It was four by now. My parents got me to eat lunch together with them. It was so awkward like as though I was sitting with my enemies. My Mother though, was asking me thousand questions. About my job, and how I'm coping without school bla bla. She even mentioned that maybe in a year's time she might be sending me to school again. My Mother is so weird. I just feel like maybe she's planning something again. It's not even been 24 hours since my Brother left, but they were already planning! Planning to get rid off me.

I couldn't bear this awkwardness at home. So I called Shifu and asked if I could come over. There was no work today so in order to survive I had to get out of this house.

I quickly sneaked out of my window like I always do and ran to Shifu's house. Wow I was really tired for such a short run. Where did my stamina go?

I knocked on Shifu's door and some strange looking guy opened it.
I stared at him blankly for awhile.. Who the hell is he? He wasn't a Chinese so he can't be Shifu's Son or relative. Or was he Shifu's student? But it was already 9pm. Shifu conducts no lessons.

"Hello." He smiled at me. Ew.

"Uhmm is Shifu home?"

"Yea sure. Come in." He led me into the house like I've never been there. He had blue eyes and straight stiff hair. A very fair skin tone and a very manly voice. He was wearing a shirt but I was sure he had six packs hidden there.

"I'll get Shifu to come over.." And he just disappeared. A very strange guy indeed.

I waited about 10 mins and Shifu finally appeared.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting.." He said as he took a sip of his tea.. "Want some tea?"

"No it's fine.. Uhmm Shifu .. Whose that guy?" Yes I am very straightforward. I don't want to beat about the bush.

"He's my adopted Son!" He was so proud.

I choked a bit and felt that Shifu had betrayed me. "But that's not fair!! I told you to adopt me and you said I had to pass all the trainings and win the finals! Hello!! I'm the one who should get adopted!" I yelled so loudly I'm sure the guy heard me.

"Calm down.. He's an orphan unlike you. I've adopted him about seven years already."

"Oh yea ? Seven years? So where was he all this while? Locked him in a room so you can hide him from me. Then today he got out of your custody?"

"No no! Come on.. He was overseas studying. He came back two days ago."

I just couldn't believe. Even though he's an orphan I'm worst than him. Nothing can be worst than having parents but they don't even give a shit about you. Unlike being an orphan where you just don't have anyone, so it's normal if no one cares. Now I'm equivalent to an orphan since my Brother had left me too.

"Prescal! Come here." Shifu seemed to be calling that dude. Prescal? What sort of name is that? Shifu sure sucked at naming people.

"Yes Father ?" He seemed so formal and weird. He was sort of the goodie goodie kid. Like somewhat a nerd. But maybe worst. Nerds have class too. But he didn't.

"This is Julie. I want you to fight with her today. It will be a good practice for her."

Oh yea? Who you kidding? Good practice for me or him? I'm sure I can take him down.

"Sure dad.." First he said Shifu then Father and then dad? What's next..

So we both got ready. I wasn't wearing my Karate outfit cause I thought I had no practice. But oh well this shirt and pants will do fine.

We both did the normal fist clenched together and the bow. Then we were about to begin. Just when I was smirking at him "Powwwww!"

Off I fell to the ground. Oh my goodness what just happened.

Did that dude just kicked my face and I couldn't even defend him? What on earth. I got up without even hesitating but there comes the next face punch. What is he like a robot?

I saw Shifu laughing at me and that just boiled me. I never failed trying and I tried punching him this time. Shucks it's a miss! And there he goes arm arresting me. Every Time I tried I only got hurt more.

By the time the fight was over I couldn't move my legs.

That dude, Prescal gave me his hand and lifted me up.

"You need a bit more of practice it seems." He smiled and gave a pat on my shoulder. Suddenly he became so boastful and cool. What's wrong with this weird guy.

"Hahahaha. Didn't you know you were fighting with a red belt holder? He's my Son! And he won many championships." He was so proud while I was just ashamed of myself.

That dude smiled at me and said,"But I have to say you are very perseverant. You never gave up."

"Thanks.." I said hardly moving my mouth. Then Shifu called us for dinner so we just sat together to eat.