Fake Doctors

Julie's POV

It's been day three ever since I found out my Mother wants to get me married off. I don't know who that guy is or how old he's going to be. But I need to think of a way to escape. Of course without texting David!

"Julie dear, would you come down for a while?" I heard that evil witch from the hallway. What now? Did she bring the groom so he could see me? Or what is she even up to ? I just sighed and walked out of my room door. Of course not forgetting to bang it.

As I climbed down the stairs, I saw a figure sitting on the sofa. It was definitely a man. You could tell. And then I finally reached the hallway.

This man can't be marrying me. If he did I don't know how cruel this witch can get. He was a very old man. He had a very pale face, probably in his 70s.

"This is Mr Ronald, my doctor who is trying his best to help me with my cancer." She began. I can't believe she tried ways to prove herself right, when she was never right.

"Hi dear, come and sit here." He signalled me to sit beside him. Once again I sighed and walked up and sat at the opposite sofa.

"Your mom has been diagnosed with cancer. I believe she told you this earlier. It's breast cancer. Not something that can be cured easily. She had it even before she approached me in the start. It's been there for Long and started spreading. Therefore there is really nothing that I can do to help your Mom. But as a doctor , it's my responsibility to give the best try. Your mom has been going for therapies and I hope she will be cured. As of now all I can tell is that she'll be around up to 6 months. So as her Daughter, please give her your fullest support and fullfill her last wishes.." He ended.

H sounded so fake that after he ended his "speech" I gave out a laugh.

"Why do you laugh? This is a serious matter." He mentioned.

"Nah, I was just wondering how much my mom paid you to make you talk like this." And so I obviously gave him an imaginary slap and as I walked away I could hear my Mother's fake tears. I will never ever fall for her drama . 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jack's POV (Another important character in this story)

I can't take their torture anymore. Foster parents didn't have to be so cruel. Or what have I done to my real parents that they just gave me away like that?

The torn clothes that I wear , the Long surviving bike of mine, my books and this dusty room, did I really deserve all this? I always thought I needed something better .

"Jack where is the money?!" I could hear my bitch Mom yelling from the kitchen. The best part is that I work so I can have savings for myself. As it is a bit obvious that I will never get enough money from my foster parents. But what was worst is that they want to eat my money as well. The minute they found out I'm working secretly outside, I was accompanied by a few strokes to my back together with,"You better give us half the cash you receive daily!" . Well at least I get to keep the other half. So this is really my life. I'm not that social either, as I'm too busy fixing my life rather than being nice to people. And I can tell many people hate me for that. All I need right now is a good plan to get out of this wicked home. Commit suicides were once my choice, but why should I die for them? They're not worth my death.