Since The Beginning ~ Skylox

Hello all :3 This is my first Fan fic/story with POV. So please bare with me, because I have a feeling you'll like it :D K enjoy~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our story begins when Sky and Deadlox meeting each other for the first time. They are both 16. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~DEADLOX POV~ (This Text means Ty is thinking it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW. THIS CAVE SYSTEM IS FUCKING AMAZING! I better get to work :D

I sprinted to a wall of beautiful budder ores, breaking out my shiny iron pic. Sweet...

Wait... is that..a DIAMOND I SPOT? I rushed over to the gorgeous ore. SWEET! My pic quickly broke the ore... I closed my eyes and let the diamond come into my bag...

"What?" The diamond wasn't there! I look where the block used to be... a boy my age was grinning mischievously, holding MY diamond.

"Hey, you can't do that!"

He smirked and said, "Oh, cant it?" I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my diamond sword and he immediately went pale...and started doing this weird high pitched laugh scream. I giggled and started chasing him.

"Ha, You cant run forever!"

"Oh, cant I?" I giggled again. But after a few more seconds I tackled and then pinned him down. I got a good look at him, he seemed pretty cool. Now back to business.

"We can do this the hard way or we can do this the easy way." I said holding my diamond sword next to his face.

"Aw come on, don't do this man!" I rolled my eyes. Then an idea came to my head...

"Hey, are you good at building?"

"Um...I guess...I have a lot of wood :3" He responded.

"I'll let you keep the diamond if you make a house with me. I'm not very good at building..."

"Wow! Sure, that'll be easy. Whats your name?"

"Its Deadlox. You?"

"Im Sky. Nice to meet you, Deadlox."

"Now wheres that wood you promised?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note: Ok guys! I really hope you liked part one (: More coming soon <3 Stay Awesome