Chapter 17

~Adam's POV~

I hit my alarm clock and slowly stalk to my closet. I glance at Ty still snuggled up in the covers smiling. I peck his forehead and continue on-wards. Time to make breakfast. I tiptoe past Jason on the couch, his butt sticking up in the air. (A/N xD) Let's do this.

I don't know if anyone knows this, but I'm a MASTER chef. I grab a pan and I get ready for battle.

~30 Minutes Later~

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" I whisper-scream as my pancakes ignite. I put a lid on them and adjust my bowl-helmet. What? Sometimes cooking can get dangerous. A tired Ty stumbles down the stairs.

"What's that smell?" He sighs, already knowing.

"Your breakfast." I smile. He rolls his eyes and chuckles. He pecks my lips and shakes Jason awake.

"HELLO STARS" He screams and darts his head left and right. "Oh." I giggle and put pancakes on everyone's plate. Jason looks at me confused. "Why am I eating char?" He pokes the pancakes with his fork and they crumble. Ty laughed and threw them in the trash.

"What? You don't like my pancakes?" I pouted. He chuckles and wraps his hands around my neck.

"They were delicious. I mean, I didn't try them, but they look fantastic." He giggled and brushed his lips against mine. godheissoadorable.

"HEY, CAN WE DO SOMETHING TODAY?" Jason screams from the hallway.

"Jason, didn't you JUST get out of the hospital?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He is such a little kid...

"Yeah but I feel fineeeeee... PLEASEEEE." He groans. I roll my eyes and look at Ty.

"What, I'm not his mom. And yolo and stuff." Jason cheers and runs up to his room, with the occasional "ow".

"So, what should we do with someone whos supposed to stay inside?" I ask.

"OH! We could... uh... hmm.." Ty wrinkled his eyebrows and shrugged.

"We could go on a picnic." Says Jason running down the stairs. A picnic. That sounds great... but I need to hold of til tomorrow. Tomorrow is Ty's birthday and I have the perfect surprise.

|Hey long time no see. How about we make a deal my AMAZING readers ;) 5 comments, 15 votes and a new chapter this weekend :D I'm slowly getting back into that Wattpad grind... I love you all.|