Chapeter 6-Distraction

|200+ Reads HOLY POOP! Thanks for reading :) :) :) :) You rock, ok? Now on with the story.|

~Ty's POV~

Adam walked out of the door looking like he was about to get sick. He had tears welling up in his eyes but tried not to cry. Why was he upset?! That bitch kissed my girlfriend! Heh, he's probably upset because he got CAUGHT. Ugh. How could my bestfriend do this to me? I actually thought he...cared about me...

"Hey Ty...can you stay with me tonight?" Rachel said after Adam closed the door. She smiled gingerly at me and put her arms around my neck and put her nose against mine. Honestly,

I really didn't want to. I wanted to go over to Adam's and play minecraft all day and get prizza and then... I dunno...kiss. But he's a backstabber so I can't...Ugh.

"Sure Rachel. Anything for you" I put on a stiff smile. I saw something light up in her.

"Ok good. I don't want you spending ANY more time with Adam. You wouldn't do that to me, right?" She said batting her lashes. Inside I felt like sighing and telling her no. But...

"Ok, I won't." I said looking down.

"Great." She said pulling me in for a kiss.

~Adam's POV~ (It's now morning)

I woke up with huge bags under my eyes. I barely slept, I was so upset. I grabbed my phone and jumped onto my couch. A text from Dawn. What does she want now? I'm not in the mood.

Dawn: Hey Adam... I want you back. I'm sorry for getting so angry at you about your fans and Ty, I think I understand that it's alot to do now.

-End of Text-

What? DAWN WANTS ME BACK NOW? What the fuck? I thought she hated me. We haven't talked since the breakup. Now all of a sudden she wants me back? I honestly did use to love her...I texted her back.

|Hey! Again, 200+ READS! WAHH!!

Now can I ask a question? I really want to make a Merome fanfic in the minecraft world. But I don't know if I want to add some romance or just keep it straight adventure. What do you think?|