Chapter 13

~Ty's POV~

I couldn't believe this was happening. Was this a nightmare?

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I opened my eyes to see True to the MU. Ja freaking son. "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO JASON?" He didn't let go of my waist though. I think he was expecting this reaction. I looked at him, my eyes full of confusion.

"Hey, Ty..." He said sweetly. What the fuck was he doing??

"Jason sta-" I was interrupted by his soft lips colliding into mine. My eyes went wide. He smiled and didn't stop kissing. For some reason... I was melting into it.

I heard the shower water stop. So did my heart. I was freaking out, I can't believe Im doing this to Adam! He doesn't deserve this...

I pulled away as forcefully as I could. I looked into Jason's eyes. They were full of jealousy and sadness. "Jason... I'm sorry...I just..." Adam walked into the room. He saw Jason and smiled.

"Hey friend! What brings you here?" Jason stood there awkwardly and turned to me. I nodded.

"I think I should go..." He said pointing to the door. I looked at Adam apologetically. He raised an eyebrow.

"He kissed me."

He went pale and looked down.

"And yo-you... kissed back?" I bit my lip and nodded sorrowfully. He stood up. "Ok." He walked away and my eyes started to water. Why. WHY did I do this.

~Adam's POV~

I knew it. I wasn't worth anything! I walked into the bathroom and slid down the wall. I looked up and smiled. My big, shiney razor. Oh joy. I grabbed it, holding close to my wrist. I was about to slice as...

"ADAM I KNOW YOUR NOT PISSING." Ty stormed in. He looked at me and went pale. He knew I came here to cut. "Did I do this?" He slowly walked over to me and took the razor out of my hand. He sat next to me, he looked like he was about to sob.

"Don't ever do this."

"Don't you ever think about this."

"You can't leave me."

He looked me in the eye and softly put his lips on mine. I felt tears streaming down my face.

"I won't leave you..." I said looking down. He rested his head on my shoulder. He was breathing a little less heavier now. He was relieved. I kind of was too... I can't believe he knew I was gonna hurt myself.

I look into his eyes. He put his forehead on mine and smiled. He pecked my lips. But then...

I got a text from Jerome...

|Yo yo my loyal readers. Sorry for not updating I just didn't wanna do anything. Procrastinating already an I? love you sailors for sticking by me. I will update way more often. PLUS THX FOR ALMOST 3K READS!!! HOLY SHIT!!|