Chapter 7

|Ok so 350 READS HOLY SHIT|

~Adam's POV~

I texted back to Dawn:

Adam: Dawn I don't know. I...I love Ty.

After that I quickly went to Ty's number and called him. After three rings, he picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" He said. My heart shattered. He deleted my number, didn't he? Tears welled in my eyes, I HATED this.

"It's...um...Adam." I said very hesitantly.

There was a long pause.

"Oh. Hi, Adam." He sounded hurt. "What do you want?"

"Can you come over? Please Ty, I'm begging you." I was praying he would give in. I heard a loud sigh.

"I don't think I should. Rachel doesn't want me to." I closed my eyes shut. Ugh...Rachel.

"Ty I'm your bestfriend. Please."

"You WERE my bestfriend. I can't believe you did that to me."

"Ty! I didn-" I was cut off by the tone. He hung up. I got back into my pajamas, a t-shirt and fuzzy pajama pants. I lay on the couch and cried.

~Ty's POV~

I hung up on Adam and cried. Why was I doing this? Adam is my bestfriend and I had a feeling he would NEVER kiss my girlfriend. After about ten minutes, I grabbed my keys and drove over to his house. I walked up to the door of his place and put my fist up. I was scared. I didn't want him to hate me.

I knocked.

"UGHHH." I heard him yell. I silently giggled. He opened the door with red eyes...from crying. I felt reallyyyy bad. His hair was in his face and pajamas on. He looked adorable.

"What do you wa-" His eyes got really wide. "T-Ty?" His face got red. I looked down. God I loved him.

"I'm sorry for being so rude earlier.." He smiled. But then quickly frowned.

"Ty, I know you don't believe me but I didn't kiss Rachel she kiss m-"

I lifted up his head with my finger. He looked into my eyes blushing.

"I know." I said smiling gingerly. I slowly leaned forward and gently kissed his lips. We slowly went forward and I shut the door behind me. Our lips move perfectly together, and I can feel him smile through the kiss. I let out a soft moan, and he pulled me in even closer. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach. Our bodies were moving in sync and it was just perfect. He pulled away.

"R-really?" He said, his face a dark red all over.

"I love you." I said, kissing his neck.

"Cya tomorrow?"

"YES." He said smiling.

|That was good right? c: Hope you liked :3 Again thanks for reading, maybe vote an comment? Please? No? I will still love you. :D Bye<3|