Chapter 14

~Adam's POV~

"Hold on Ty." I felt like this was important. I checked it...

Jerome: Jason's HURT! GET YOUR BUTT OVER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!

I covered my mouth with my hand.

"T-Ty?" He looked at me, scared and concerned. I showed him the phone.

"Oh... my... god.." He was paler than usual and his bottom lip quivered.

"Come on Ty... lets go." I kissed his lips and he nodded.

When we arrived at the hospital, Mitch had his head on Jerome, and Jerome kissed his head. I ignored it and walked over to them.

"Hey guys..." Ty said weakly. Quentin rushed over to us and we exchanged hugs.

"What happened to him?" I asked, afraid to even ask. Jerome spoke up.

"I was planning on coming over to his house to help with some editing... and he wasn't home. I decided to use his bathroom and...and..." Jerome had tears welled in his eyes so he got up to go take a walk. Mitch followed close behind.

"Adam. This happened within ten minutes of us seeing him. He was fine until... you came in...?" I looked down. This can't be all my fault...can it? A blonde, tall nurse walked in.

"You guys are... 'The Crew?'" Seto laughed and nodded. "Follow me." We stalked close behind her. She led us to a room where we saw Jason laying in. "You can see him for 10 minutes." We all rushed over to him. We all bombarded him with questions.

"Hey..." Jason answered weakly. He looked at Ty.

~Ty's POV~

"Can I talk to Jason alone?" I asked. Everyone reluctantly nodded and left.

"Why?" I asked.

"I love you, Ty!" He yelled. I looked down. "But you probably hate me!" I frowned.

"Listen...I don't HATE you. Adam and me are fine... but..." I looked down.

"I want you. But you don't want ME." He repeated. I looked him in the eyes and he squinted back. He looked like a toddler not getting his way. I giggled and ruffled his hair.

"I don't care. Jason, I am NOT worth hurting yourself over." I pecked his lips. A pink crept along his face. "Please don't do dis."

"Ok..." I hugged him and walked out. I walked outside to invite the other guys in, and they rushed inside. But Jason wouldn't take his eyes off of me.

|I want to thank you for being the best readers. Sticking through this mess of a story :P Haha and 3.6k reads...my mouth hit the floor! I will try to update soon sailors!!! Can we get 5 comments? Oh and iOS 7 came out!! Yay :D|