Chapter 5-Deceptive

|So I woke up and saw that my last chapter got about 70 reads! I only published it yesterday. So I appreciate it <3~ Thank you for the nice comments, I really love comments<3 I'm gonna try to make this chapter awesome for you. Enjoy~|

~Adam's POV~

"Hi it's Rachel...can you come over?"

I hesitated. This is going to be one of the most awkward situations ever...

"Uh, ok. I'll be over in a sec." I was NOT looking forward to this. Did she know I kissed Ty? Or does she just wanna talk? Ugh.

I drove over to her apartment. Well, here goes nothing. I knocked on her door. She answered it quickly with a warm smile on her face...I quickly glanced at what she was wearing... A bright blue and EXTREMELY short skirt. And a purple laced tank top.

"Erm, isn't it a little early to be wearing that?" I said with a slight smile.

She giggled and led me into the door. Rachel sat on the love seat. Did We REALLY have to sit there?

"So, what did you want to tell me? I have some editing t-" She interrupted me by smashing her lips into mine. I tried to pull away, I like Ty! Not this two timer! She wouldn't let me go though. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me in closer.

I heard a click on the door.

"Hey Rachel, I'm ba-"

I recognized that voice.

Ty.

Rachel finally pulled away and ran to Ty. It was obvious that he saw everything.

"Ty! Thank gosh your back! I invited Adam over so I could tell him how thankful I was for being supportive over our relationship and then he...he... KISSED me!

Ty looked at me like he saw a ghost. I felt like crying. His eyes started to water up but he closed his eyes tight and pointed to the door.

"Ty it's not what it looks like! She kissed m-"

"Out." Ty said with tears in his eyes.

"Ty I swear!"

"OUT." He said louder. I walked past them and saw Rachel give me a mischievous smirk. What a bitch.

"Kissing everyone I see...I thought you actually loved me." I heard him mumble on my way out. When I got in the car I cried until I felt like my face was soaked. I didn't wanna leave with Ty thinking I kissed his girlfriend. I finally realized...

I love Ty. And I think he loved me too.

Or at least, used to.

|Not too bad...xD Again you readers are awesome :) I feel so special when all you people read my dumb story xD And a quick shoutout to midgetloser for being awesome :) Love you~|