Chapter 23- say goodbye and say hello

Keshia pov ❤❤❤❤

Once we reached the hospital too door that Brianna's mother was giving birth to her , I felt tears coming down my face .

I got a rude wake up call .

" Brianna I just wanted today that. That I am truly sorry from the bottom of my hurt , I killed myself over a boy that didn't even like me. You know - sometimes I wish I lived In your shoes ? Ha ! Funny I know but it's true --"

" you know I tried being your friend . But I was just to afraid . I was afraid my bullying was going to get worst - Keshia my life isn't perfect . Yes I have famous friends and yes I have a famous boyfriend but that doesn't mean anything --you know Princeton Truly liked you and would do anything for you - Keshia that boy loves you --"

" you know . Your right ! But it's to late only if I got a seconded chance to fix things --- ugh it's to late I'm already dead "

" maybe not . You haven't crossed over yet . Maybe the'll let you have a seconded chance " Brianna sighed and grabbed me into a warm hug

I started crying in her shoulders . Wow maybe this is the start of a good friend ship

Brianna pov ❤❤❤❤❤

Should I trust Keshia ? I mean everyone deserves a seconded chance but should I give her this seconded chance ?

-Princeton pov ❤❤❤❤

I walked into the ' what used to be the band house living room ' to see roc starring off into space ....he soon took out a gun then bullets

"What are you doing ? Roc . "

He looked at me then focused his attention back on his gun

" what does it looks like ? Huh ? This guy think he can come and ruin my life ! You think imma let that slide huh ? You - "

"So your going back to your old hobbits and kill people huh ? "

" you damn right ! And if you not up to help me and be on my side your welcome to leave "

I don't know weather or not to help him or just watch . Everyone deserves to have longevity - even the ones who makes bad choices

"Fine I'm in ! But I'm only doing this for Brianna "

" fine . Grab a gun and let's start up a plan " roc replied and with out any hesitation . I took the gun

that he was holding up in his hand

Ray pov ❤❤❤❤❤

When I opened the hospital doors to Brianna room I felt tears forming . I walked over to Brianna's bed , she looked lifeless.

Her skin was pale , wrinkles started forming on her skin - she looked like she was In a lot of pain. I took at glance at the oxygen machine that was pumping air into her lungs . I was debating weather or not I should turn it off .

Brianna needs to be set free . She doesn't need to live like this , if I was her boyfriend non of this wouldn't never happen .

I guess you can say I'm obsessed with her - My world revolves around her.

When I placed my hands on the off bottom , something inside of me was telling me not to do it , and to give it more time .

" ray ! What the hell is you doing ?" A deep voice said when I turned around to see prod standing in the door frame

" she don't need to live like this ! Can't you see that ...she's been through so much already ? "

" I understand that but . But ray the doctors said shes making a good and slow recovery . She's going to wake up faster then we all think "

I don't know what to do , my hand's already only the off switch and all I had to do was turn it off .

You know what , prods right I can't - I can't turn it off , I can't bare to live without her

When she's walks away from this hospital . I'm going to make sure she's mind

She's going to say goodbye to roc and hello to me .