Royally Screwed

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment! May the Force be with you. Enjoy!!!

*Pilar's Point of View*

When I woke up, I was inside of a ship, the room was dark and I was in a bed. I could clearly hear the snoring from above me, and I could barely see the body across the room. Two other people were here with me, both of them I assumed were asleep. I vaguely remembered anything after telling Arian that stupid story that I totally took from a Panic! At the Disco song. I did remember opening the door of the car to climb onto a ship, it was freezing cold and I was wearing a coat. Other than that I don't remember much. I sat up in the bed, careful not to sit up too fast. I hunched over so that my head didn't touch the bottom of the top bunk. I could hear the steady breathing within the room, I could feel the heartbeats of those around me. My eyes adjusted to the darkness, that wasn't completely dark. A faint blue glow lit the room, but only enough for someone who needed to see. I swung my legs out of the bed and quietly exited the room. My mind was focused on one thing, and that was to find the cockpit. I knew where I was going. I was going to Coruscant, I also knew another thing. Vladimir Putin was dead, that also meant that Earth was now defenseless against the Separatists. Only if Nikki found out. She would eventually figure it out. I wouldn't have gone to Moscow alone to pull Mark from the laboratory, there would have been good reason for it. Even within the few seconds I had talked with her, I knew she hated me. She hated me simply because I was American, and that I was in a place of higher authority than she. She was jealous of me, I didn't know if I should be smug about that fact, or scared. She did have the power to destroy the only true resistance base known to the Galactic Republic on Earth, other than Bermuda.

"Life of a Jedi, not meant for everyone. Some lives, better spent lead by the heart." I faintly heard Master Yoda speaking to someone in the cockpit. I stopped to eavesdrop, there was mumbling that I could not make out. "Serve us well, you have. Time we shall give you, complete your mission first, you must. Many lives at stake, there are." Yoda concluded, I then made myself known, backing up in the hallway and then noisily walking towards the entrance. I pretended as if I didn't know that Yoda and the other Jedi were there. I turned and entered the cockpit to find Arain in the pilot seat, and Yoda standing next to him.

"Good morning, Master." I nodded to Yoda who nodded back and wobbled away, leaving Arain and I alone. "Arian." I said, sitting in the co-pilot seat.

"How did you sleep?" Arian asked, his mild interest intriguing.

"All right, I guess." I sighed, "Did you sleep?"

"No." He stated, stifling a yawn.

"Then you should go and sleep, you need it." I told him, he chuckled and shook his head.

"No, it's all right. I don't need to sleep yet. When we get to Coruscant then I will sleep." He said, "We are almost to the star system. Only a few more minutes actually."

"How long have we been traveling then?"

"A night's worth, long enough for you to sleep." He uttered, coughing. I excused him and he nodded. "I liked that story you told me last night, it was very ... sweet." He commented, trying to keep a conversation going.

"Good, I'm glad." I smirked, looking out of the window. Arain took the ship out of hyperspace and we started our approach towards the city planet Coruscant. The tall buildings scraped the sky, and I was still baffled at how high they were. Even compared to New York City, these towers were three and four times larger. "So, does anyone else know what happened to Putin?" I whispered, curious as to if anyone knew that Arian had killed him.