Chapter 4: Hes Smiling

Chapter 4 :He Smiles?

*2 weeks later*

*Amanda's P.O.V*

So tonight me and the girls are going over to Harry's house for a movie night.

"Ok girls no later then 30 minutes then where out of her so hurry up!" I said quickly.

right now I'm wearing a flower patterned tank top with a pair of white high waisted shorts and some black Converse. Gigi's wearing a big purple baggy sweater and white washed out shorts with zebra printed Vans. Miranda's wearing a black tank top that says "I refuse" on it with big white cursive letters and hot pink short shorts with black TOMS.

"We're ready, ok let's go" I said while I pick up my car keys and leave my house.

*Harry's P.O.V*

It's currently 8:45pm and Amanda and the twins aren't even he-

*DING DONG*

I stand corrected... walking up to the big metal door I see my beautiful girlfriend standing there with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey babe" I say and kiss her cheek.

"Hey boo" she says with a wink.

"Well lets go sit in the living room, Louis' all ready in there waiting for us" I say when I notice Miranda's eyes light up and she smiles widely.

Everyone walked in the living room and took a seat. Amanda being the Amanda she is decides to put in a chick flick into the D.V.D player... great Mean Girls 2 now this is gunna be interesting.

*Gigi's P.O.V*

Well this is fun, sitting on the floor watching Mean Girls 2 while Harry and Amanda are cuddling and Louis and Miranda are laying on each other taking selfies.

ughhhh where's my Marcel... wait did I just call him my Marc-... OH I DON'T CARE ANY MORE! I love the nerd for god sakes! haters gunna hate!

*Louis' P.O.V*

So I'm sitting with Miranda on the soft and taking random pictures together. Mean Girls 2 just finished! now to have some fun with the girls.....

"Love I'm gunna go out a movie in" I told Mir with a smile and she gave me a nod and got if my lap.

I decided to put a movie called "Evil Dead"... cheesy name for a scary movie.

Right now Miranda and Amanda are barred into mine and Harry's chest , cause a bloody face came on the screen without knowing. While Gigi is currently crying behind a pillow because she was sitting way to close to the T.V and scared her to death.

wait....why do I hear foot steps, it's not the movie that's for sure.

Turning around I see Marcel walking out of the basement...odd, he walked into the living room and took a glare around the room. With shock in his face he looks at Gigi with wide eyes.

"Hey Gigi" he says with a smile.

"Hey Marcel, where were you?" Gigi asked with a questioning look. Marc was just about to answer when Harry cut him off.

" Leave Marcel...NOW" Harry said with demand.

"and don't come out of the basement again for the rest of the night got it?!"

right now I have the biggest poker face on. Marcel turns in his heel but I stop him.

"Come on Lad! he's your brother...your ONLY brother, I wish I had one so please just stop being rude to him" I said while looking in between the both of them.

Harry just gave me a look and an answer that surprised me...

"ughh fine Marcel you can stay... it what ever"

Marcel gave Harry a smile and sat next to Gigi.

*Miranda's P.O.V*

This was the worst movie I've ever seen!!! and guess what.... IT'S NOT EVEN HALF WAY DONE!. It's midnight right now and I feel a hot breath on the back of my neck and some one whisper or say in my ear.

" In London at midnight we kiss the person we love" he smirked at me then I felt his lips on mine. A million butterfly's flu in my stomach rapidly!.

Louis and I pulled back to breath and to see Harry and Amanda kissing and Gigi and Marcel just looking at each other weirdly. But out if no where Gigi's

lips where on Marcel's within a blink of an eye.

Their kiss was literally 2 minutes longer than everyone else's.

They pulled back and Marcel had a shocking look all over his face.

*Amanda's P.O.V*

WOW! that's all I have to say about that kiss.

I started clapping and Louis joined me by whistling everyone was smiling and clapping.

Looking through the corner of my eye..I see...Harry...smiling..

wait.. Smiling!