Chapter5: Date?

*Monday 1st period*

*Gigi's P.O.V*

On Saturday at Harry and Marcel's house was.....WOW! I had so much courage to just kiss him like that. I think I shocked him... what am I saying I shocked myself!

*Ding Ding*

Amand: heey babe, I'll meet you and Mir at our table for lunch today ok?

Me: yeah babe sounds good, have to go see you in a few ♡.

turning off my phone and stuffing it into my pocket. Off to my first class which is Math... and who loves Math... Marcel!

*Marcel's P.O.V*

I'm always 15 minutes before the bell to let the students know that class is starting. Math has always been my favourite subject an my second part of the day because I get to see the love of my life.....that's right I said it... Gigi's the love if my life.

Sitting in my normal two seated desk the one and only Gigi walks in with Miranda. She looked around the room and she spotted me sitting here and gave me a little smile then started blushing. oh great now IM blushing! she started walking over to me and sat in the empty chair next to me.

"H-hi Gigi" I said nervously

"Hey Marcel" she smiled back

sitting in the middle of class I decided to do something way out of my lead.

writing : YOU+ME=DATE. on a small sticky note, folding it and sneakily sliding it to the girl sitting next to me.

she notices me sliding it and she looks at me with wide eyes. She picked up the paper and read it. She pulled out a pink neon pen and blushed while she wrote her answer. In big pink letters read.

:♡I Would Love To♡

Smirking, while folding the note and neatly putting it into my best pocket.

*2 hours later*

*Miranda's P.O.V*

waiting for Amanda and Gigi to show up for lunch... HOLY GOD! it's been like 20 minutes already and I'm sitting here alone.

LOUIS!!..... I did not just scream Louis' name in my head... hah your so funny.

God he's perfect the way his tattoos look on him, that lip ring oh my god shivers! oh lord he's coming over here! ok act cool act cool.

"hey love"

"hey Loubear" nice one!

"oh nice nickname MirMir"

"don't call me that!" I said and playfully slapping his arm.

"ok ok so you wanna go and umm...have lunch maybe?" he asked shyly

"yeah that sounds wonderful" I smiled and he grabbed my hand then we started walking outside.

*outside*

walking to the big old tree with my hand in his.

"so.....Miranda" Louis said looking at me.

"yeah"

"umm do you... maybe wanna catch a film on Saturday night?"

I was shocked, I probably look so stupid right now!

"oh my...yes I would love to Louis thank you" I smiled.

he looked at me with glowing eyes and smiled.

*last period*

*Amanda's P.O.V*

ughhhh today is not my day!