Chapter 6 , why take sides

Amandas P.O.V

Finally after this horrible day I get to spend sometime with my amazing boyfriend. I've been getting perfected these last few minutes.

Right now im wearing the beautiful red dress I got a few years ago it was always to big but finally it fits, it hugs my hips perfectly and flows neatly down to my feet. The top was heart shaped and had jewels on the rim it was strapless and it fit perfect. I matched it up with some black pumps and my black purse.

I had smoke eyes, and bright red lips and my hair was loosely curled. My mom had texted me today after school telling me that her and dad had to go to a late meeting, which is a good thing because if they found out I was going out with Harry they would murder me.

*ding dong*

The door bell went off making me loose my train of thought. I opened it to see a handsomely dressed Harry he had his hair in his normal quiff, a normal black tux and a red bow tie god he's so handsome.

"hello there beautiful" Harry said in his very deep voice.

"hi handsome" I said as we gave each other a quick kiss. We headed out to the car and we headed off to the restaurant.

We soon arrived, even though the ride is about a hour long but when your days so bad and this is so good time seems to fly by. We walked in hand in hand and came up to the front ladies she was very beautiful.

" hello how may I help you guys" the ladies asked sweetly.

" the table for Harry styles please" Harry replied. She nodded her head and walked as we followed her ,we got the sits outside where nobody else was.

" here you go" she said putting the menus on the table.

"thank you" me and Harry said at the same time. As the ladies had walked away.

We ordered our food and we got it shortly after, thanking the waiter as we started to talk again.

" so what did your parents say?" Harry asked taking another bite of his food.

"they don't know, they weren't home and wont be for a little while but you know they wouldmurder me.

*ding dong*

The door bell went off making me loose my train of thought. I opened it to see a handsomely dressed Harry he had his hair in his normal quiff, a normal black tux and a red bow tie god he's so handsome.

"hello there beautiful" Harry said in his very deep voice.

"hi handsome" I said as we gave each other a quick kiss. We headed out to the car and we headed off to the restaurant.

We soon arrived, even though the ride is about a hour long but when your days so bad and this is so good time seems to fly by. We walked in hand in hand and came up to the front ladies she was very beautiful.

" hello how may I help you guys" the ladies asked sweetly.

" the table for Harry styles please" Harry replied. She nodded her head and walked as we followed her ,we got the sits outside where nobody else was.

" here you go" she said putting the menus on the table.

"thank you" me and Harry said at the same time. As the ladies had walked away.

We ordered our food and we got it shortly after, thanking the waiter as we started to talk again.

" so what did your parents say?" Harry asked taking another bite of his food.

"they don't know, they weren't home and wont be for a little while but you know they would have said the usually; that Harry boy is no good for you he'll just get you in trouble" I said mocking my mother's voice at the end. Harry chuckled at the end and looked away from my eyes, I realized that look, he had hurt in his eyes I know that he hates when people say things like that about him to me but it doesn't change my thoughts on him.

"Harry, babe you know it doesn't chance who you are to me" I said grabbing his hand in reassurance. He smiled at me and kissed me.

" I know" he said when his lips where still close to mine, I smiled. We both pulled back and.started to eat when I wanted to ask a certain question.

"Harry?...." I asked looking up at him.

"yup" he answered popping the 'p'

"why do you not get along with Marcel?" I asked.

He looked taking back by my question.

"mmm I don't because he's a loser" Harry replied. That made me really mad.

" he's your brother your supposed to stick up for him, not treat him like dirt" I basically yelled at him.

" so your just going to assume that I wanted to make him feel like shit" Harry said back, I made a duh face back at him.

"so you fun of him to feel bad" I said.

"whatever just take everybody else's side but mine" Harry said

"im not choosing sides!" I almost yelled. He rolled his eyes at me and spat out sure.

"whatever, just take me home" I said getting up and walking to the car. He soon joined me and unlocked the car. The car ride home felt a lot longer then what it usually was,we both didnt say a word to each other.

We pulled in my drive way and as I was getting out of the car I heard Harry mumble ' im done '. I walked in and closed the door breaking down and crying my eyes out. I texted both Miranda and Gigi and they soon arrived.

I told them everything, and as soon as I was finished Miranda told me and Gigi that it was Harry's fault and I shouldn't be worried about it and that she was with Louis and needed to go back to him. She soon left after giving me a quick hug.

*Mirandas P.O.V*

I felt so bad for Amanda but I needed to go with Louis, I was finally with him and we kept getting interrupted and I felt so bad.

I finally got to Louis house and when I walked in he asked me why Amanda needed me so bad. I told him everything she told me.

"wow" was all he could say.

"yea I know, I mean he was such a dick about it" I said, Louis looked at ne shocked.

"what?" I asked

"why is he the dick, she overeacted" what the hell had he just said. She didn't overeacted.

"well maybe if he wasn't so mean to Marcel that wouldn't have happened" I yelled back.

" you know what im not getting into this with you, just get out of my house" his words cut through me like knifes.

"fine" I said as I pushed past him getting my thingsand running to my car in tears.

*Louis P.O.V*

It's been atleast two hours since me and Miranda got in our fight. I feel so bad for yelling at her. But right now the boys are all at my house right now. The boys would be Harry,Liam,Niall and Zayn.

Liam, Niall and Zayn don't go to my school but they are a few of my best friends. Right now im leaning on the kitchen counter, wondering if I should text Miranda.

"come on mate put the phone down and join us" Liam said grabbing my phone and putting it in a box and dragging me to the living room.

We all talked, and had as much fun as I could have which wasn't that much. They all left around one and I grabbed my phone from the box Liam put it in, and headed up to my room. I was laying in bed not knowing what to do.

I soon decided to text Miranda. I sent her 'I love and miss you so much babe, please for give me' I waited for as long as I could. Figuring that she didn't want to talk to me I let a single tear fall and I soon feel asleep.