Chapter 7: Even Me and Marcel!

Even after the whole massive wars between Harry and Amanda and Louis and Mir I'm still managing to have fun. I'm at Marcel's house right now. Me and Marcel have been closer then ever since our date the other day. He's not as shy as he used to be but he still stutters when he speaks and blushes once in a while but I think is super adorable. So Marcel thought it would e a good idea to let me met some of his friends a couple of days ago so right now his buddy Zayn is over. We're sitting on the playing some video games and I'm kicking both of their ass's at it!.

So I now know I'm awesome at Call of Duty! I just beat Marcel and Zayn at it. Haha Gigi's invincible!

"Go ahead guys I'm just gunna run up stairs to grab a few things" Marcel says while blowing me a kiss then running upstairs. aww he's so cute!

" So Gigi wanna play again"

"yeah sure, do I can kick your ass at it again"

half way through the game Zayn asked me to grab him a glass of water because I was walking there anyways... where's Marcel it's been like 20 minutes already but walking back to Zayn, sitting down and turning around so I could hand Zayn his glass of water I feel a pair of soft, plump lips colloid with mine...who the hells kissing me... what ZAYN!

"hey Gigi I wa-" Marcel said running down the stairs. Great timing.

"oh i see you with him now right, I'm not good enough for you" he said with tears straining down his face then he ran out the door.

I am so fricken shocked! I'm so so stupid, wait I'm not the one who kissed someone first.

"ZAYN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I scream at him.

"You fricken know I love Marcel and he loves me, he even told you he was. So why in the fucking earth would you just kiss me oh my fricken god!" I scream/cry .

" I-I'm so sorry Gigi, I don't know why I did that I-" he said but I cut him off.

" No I hate you" and with that I ran out the doors...I bed to get home NOW!

*Miranda's P.O.V*

Loubear♡: babe...I'm so so sorry I really am please text me back I love you♡.xx

Me hey Lou... I miss you so much it's ok I forgive you! I love you too babe♡ oh come over today please I wanna see you.♡

Loubear♡: ok babe ill be there in 10.xx

*10 minutes later*

*knock knock*

walking to the door and opening I I see Lou standing there with wide arms waiting for me to run up and hug him which I took happily.

"oh babe I missed you so much" he mumbled into my hair.

" I missed you too" I kissed his cheek.

He let go of me and we walked together inside. We decided to watch The Notebook my favourite movie, we're cuddling and sharing kisses once in a while but then we hear the door burst open and a crying Gigi run up the stairs. Me

and Louis look at each other in shock. oh boy!