Rain

It's November... November is usually one of my favorite months. But this time, its just depressing me. Especially when it rains. It makes me feel dead inside, and I hate it. My mom, dad, and sister are gone... It's been a month since I've seen them. I miss them so much. Ever since they died, I have lived with my grandma. She beats me and sometimes I go to bed hungry. I have to cry myself to sleep each night because if I don't, I think of my family and what I could have done to stop their deaths. But I didn't.. I just watched it happen. Was I helpless? No.. Did I have any broken limbs? Definitely not.. I just stood there.. watching.

I saw my mothers blood gushing out. It was actually quite... beautiful.. I don't know how or why but it was. It made me think of rubies. So red and pretty. I like it a lot.

Ugh, I really need to clear my mind

Ugh, I really need to clear my mind. Am I crazy or something? There is no way I should be happy about my mothers blood oozing out of her body. That's just disgusting and weird. Maybe I'm going through a phase? I wish I could talk to someone about it but the only other person I have is my grandma. I am definitely not going to talk to her. She's such a bitch with no life and no mercy.

.......

I don't understand.. Why would I say something like that?? I'm just going to sleep it off and call it a night. Whatever..