Thinking

Isn't it amazing how people can be so cruel?? No??

Well tell that to my evil grandmother. I tried to talk to her about the death of my family, but after a few words out of my mouth, she slapped me Now i have a black eye and a red hand print on my face. Nothing can hide that thing... Not even all of the makeup in the world.

So.. here's how the conversation went.

"Hey, gramms.. Can I ask you a few questions?"

"No, I'm busy."

"Please, It will only take a few seconds."

She growled..

"So here's my question----"

SLAP!!

I had to cry myself to sleep that night again.. Sometimes, I have dreams about murdering that old lady.. It makes me happy and warm inside.. I love it..

Maybe one day, someone will barge into the house and rape her, then she'll have a heart attack. That would be the best day of my life. And i want to be there to watch it happen. The death in her eyes would just be so wonderful to me. Her screams of terror would be music to my ears. Lovely. But There is one thing that i hope will go good for her: I hope she has fun.

Or maybe I could get the power that makes peoples head explode. I would test it our on er first because.. why not? I can already imagine it: One day she's walking with me to the grocery store, then i concentrate on her head, and POW!! It would explode into little pieces. That would be the best. Her brain just flying everywhere, and many people witnessing this happening. I would just laugh and laugh.

Maybe one day it will happen.. hopefully soon.