Awkward

I woke up on the cold basement floor the next morning. It was so chilling. My skin felt so numb. I couldn't feel anything but my heart beating within my chest.

I got up, makes, and still cold. I checked around where I had last been, for my clothes. "Found them" I whispered quietly, under my breath.

As I was putting my clothes on, I heard the door to the basement creak open slightly. Jessica walked in. She immediately covered her eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, "you didn't come upstairs last night.."

I replied with the vasal "yeah, I'm fine" but really, I wasn't. I could feel my sanity slowly slipping and my heart getting colder every.. Single.. second. It was unbearable.

I quickly changed my clothes, looking at her while doing so, just to make sure she wasn't peeking. And yet, she was. I didn't say anything about it though even if it was extremely fucking awkward.

~~~~~~~

About 20 minutes later, I eventually decided to walk around outside. I didn't know where I was going or what I was going to do. I just wanted to leave for a bit. Just to feel the breeze of early December air.

It was nice, for a while. Until I saw Nick and his slut.

I pretended not to notice them, butbhat didn't work. They noticed me, though.. Well at least Nick did. But, luckily he was across the street.

Even across the street, he was still harassing me... With his fingers... As in 👉👌.

I just looked away, slowly, trying not to cry.

It didn't work, I started to cry.. But no tears came out. When I wiped my eyes, it was black ooze. Slimy, black, ooze. So irregular..

When I saw it, I basically fell on my face and fainted. But before I had officially passed out, I could hear footsteps running on the sidewalk. I couldn't see who it was specifically because my vision immediately got blurry.

It was a hard fall.