The Panties

WARNING: MORE WEIRD THINGS GOING ON ON THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AGAIN ~ and, I have deleted a few paragraphs for people who get too uncomfortable

I stayed the night at Nick's house without even knowing it. I had woken up the next morning completely naked. Nick had his arm around me, he was completely naked too. It was like some kind of one night stand type of crap. I sat up, and when I did, I could feel the water inside of the water bed move. That's when Nick woke up too. He hugged me and touched my breasts. I didn't mind, considering what had just happened the afternoon before.

But I realized.. I didn't remember what had happened, all that I could remember what until we stopped and turned the TV on because his parents had came home.

Heh.. parents.. home.. ridiculous, all of it..

Nick was still hugging me. I could hear him whispering a little, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I think it was something like "hey, glad you're awake and still here with me."

I patted his hands and went to find my clothes. They were scattered everywhere. I couldn't even find my panties.

Nick was sitting on the bed, just staring at me with a smile. It was kind of cute, I have to admit. I started blushing a bit.

I looked around his room some more to see if I could find my underwear, but I couldn't. I would have asked Nick about it, but he seemed really tired. He was already half asleep just sitting on his bed. He fell back and repositioned his body. FOUND THEM!!

He was laying on top of my underwear. I thought I would just be able to move him slightly and get them. But, of course, that didn't work. I tried to push him by his butt, but he just rolled back over to the other side. When he did that, I was head to head with his dick. (Get it?? Head to head?? #TotallyWothIt) Anyway... I was head to head with his dick. I didn't care. I was way too desperate to leave fully dressed to care, so, I licked it. Not the best way to wake a guy up, but it worked.

Nick opened his eyes instantly. He sat up, and as soon as he did, I grabbed my panties. It was a success!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We took a shower together since his parents had left the house again for work. It felt nice, you know, two teens in the shower together bathing, nothing weird with that right??

Then, we went to the park and played with his dogs. He finally told me their names: the golden lab puppy was Bonnie,

 He finally told me their names: the golden lab puppy was Bonnie,

the German Shepherd puppy was Toby,

and the black lab puppy was Winnie.

They were all soooooo cute!! But we only got to hang out for an hour because Nick reminded me that I had to go home

They were all soooooo cute!! But we only got to hang out for an hour because Nick reminded me that I had to go home. I had forgotten all about home. Jessica and "mom" were probably missing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick, and his dogs, walked me home. I kissed him on the cheek before I opened the door. When I opened the door, we blew each other kisses and I went inside. I closed the door and sat down in front of it.

Huh, he's such a dream boat. I love him, and I love the way he handles me. Especially when we're "playong" roughly together. I had been thinking that the entire time on my way home.

Jessica was there, sitting on the couch in the living room. She stared at me eagerly as if in her mind she had been saying: OMG WAS THAT HER BOYFRIEND?!?! I BET IT WAS!!! LIKE OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMGGGGG!!!

And if she had been thinking that, she was correct.

I walked to the room. Jessica followed me inside. I sat on the bed and she sat down too.

Here it comes :/ I could already imagine her saying the words.

"So, Allison. Who was that?? What's his name?? Is he your boyfriend??? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!! PLEASSSSSE!!!! LIKE OH MY FUCK ING GOD!! TELL ME, ALLI!!"

Knew it would happen. ;)

"His name it Nick. We met over your Rype account on the internet."

"Oh, coooool" She sounded overly excited about the situation. "well, you were gone for a long time.. Did you two fuck?!?!"

I couldn't help it. I started laughing so hard. "Yep, we sure did!! Do you want details or something??"

She started to laugh with me. It was fun actually having some one to laugh with.

"Wait, so he banged you??"

"Yep."

"Huh, I didn't think you had it in you."

"Neither did I to be honest. But I'm glad i did, I really like him.. and he's really good on the beddroom.. If you know what I mean." I winked at her. We started laughing again. It was the funniest conversation I had had in a long time, since my sister died.. heh..

We smiled at each other. I am now totally sure that I can call Jessica more than a friend, and a best friend. Jessica Rillon is my sister. ♡

And I'm happy to call her that any time.