???

I had dreams. Bad dreams. The kind of dreams that you get when you're about to die.

In my dream, my mother was there. She was with my dad and my sister. we were in a room with pentagram in the center of the room. Kind of like an occult club or something. There were also other people there. Most of them were teenagers. One girl wore a badge jacket with black heeled boots. And one of the boys was wearing a camouflage cap and a white shirt with black shorts. I can't remember the others. But I do remember that I was sitting in one of the corners near the door while my family was on the other side of the room. They didn't even notice me. People kept shouting at me to open the door but I couldn't.

After a while people started getting hungry and they all started to go insane. I saw that under the chair was a gun. The girl with the badge jacket grabbed the gun and started yelling. She shot everyone in the face one by one. She didn't shoot my family. They had just disappeared. At the end, she shot me in the face.

After that, slender man came out of the pentagram.

And like in the video games, he stared at me with a static screen thing

And like in the video games, he stared at me with a static screen thing. Then he turned to the girl. She bowed down and said "You finally came. After all this time? Thank you. It was worth the wait." Slender man didn't care about anything she was saying so he picked her up by the throat and ripped her head right off. That's when the dream ended and I woke up. Fun.