Heart Break

Its been a few days since I've seen Nick. I wonder what he's doing.

I called Nice on the phone -- no answer. I tried to contact him on Rype -- no answer.

Thats when I decided to walk to his house. I walked straight in, knowing that his parent were on vacation in Hawaii.

I went down the hallway to the door of his room. Then, I pressed my ear against the door. I could hear girlish moans and the water within the water bed was moving rapidly.

Maybe he's just watching porn?? I thought to myself. Hopefully.. maybe.. he wouldn't cheat on me, right??

I opened the door slightly, then all the way.

It was unbearable...

He.. he did.. t-this to me??

Some stranger girl was having a "good time" with MY boyfriend. They stopped when they noticed I was there. Nick pulled up a towel over his croch and kept saying "I can explain!! We.. we're just friends!!"

"YOU FILTHY LIAR!!!!!"

I really couldn't believe that he would do something so cruel to me.

I ran into the living room and sat on the floor in a little ball. I started to cry so hard.

Why? Why would he do this to me?

Nick can out of the room fully dressed and his babe ran after him in a pink towel. She was blonde with blue eyes, and apperantly had had a taste of Nicks load. (Cum)

I ran out of his house. Nick ran after me, which caught me off gaurd. I tripped on one of those annoying sidewalk crackes. (Man I hate those things.) My knees and hands were bleeding. After I fell, Nick caught up to me, but I just kept crying and eventually, I walked away. Then, walking became jogging, and jogging became running.

My hands really stung.

After a while, I finally made it home. The blood that was on me had dried.

I opened the door and went straight to the bathroom to look inside if the mirror/cabinet thingy. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I started to cry again - and with that, came more bloody tears.

I heard a knock on the door.

"HEY HURRY UP!! I NEED TO TAKE A PISS!" Jessica shouted through the door.

I cleaned myself up really quickly and went to the kitchen to grab a knife, then I went down to the basement.

----

*bzzzz bzzzzz*

Nick was calling me. I didn't answer.

Within seconds, we was walking down the basement stairs to console me. At least that's what I thought.

I quickly grabbed my now bloody knife and threatened to kill him if he were to touch me.

"Okay, okay. Alli, put the knife down." He said in a very calm, seductive voice.

"Heh, I did what you did."

He had a puzzled look on his face.

He took my arm and flipped it arround, revealing the wounds I had given myself.

Then, he slapped me. And, I fell to my knees. It fucking hurt. I was at croch level with him. I bet he liked that.

"So, what you gonna make me do now, huh? Give you the glorious pleasure of my tounge licking your balls?.. oh wait, you don't have any!! LITTLE PUSSY."

By then, I was going insane.

He put his hand on my head and grabbed my hair. He unzipped his pants zipper.

"Youre just like the others." I gave him a devious look.

He chuckled.

I accidentally dropped the knife. He kicked it and it slid across the floor to the corner of the basement.

"Hehe, you man whore, ass hole."

"And guess whos dating him. I wonder who she is.. oh wait, isn't that YOU!"

I wanted to cry. I really did, but I didn't. I just awaited what was going to happen.

His penis was larger than last time. It really hurt when he stuck it inside this time.
H

e was still holding on to my hair as he did so.

Then, he forced me to get into a new position everytime he were to cum inside me.

But after that, the worst part came... anal rape.

Did it hurt? FUCK YES, but it was somewhat enjoyable.

Finally, he was done. He let go of my hair and left.

I felt so weak.. but i could still do anything I wanted...

Wait, did i just let him do that to me? For heavens sake, he was pulling my hair!! My fucking hair! I could have dont something, but I didnt.. why?? Id is because... I kind of want it to happen.. again..? I feel so ashamed, but it's true.. *sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell asleep in the basement that night, dreaming of Nick.

I don't know why, but I still loved him deeply and I didn't want to let him go.

I'm insane...

-----

This song is kind of like this chapter in a way. If you listen to it and read the lyrics, you will see. Especially at the end.