One

"Whaaaaat" I groaned. I hated this care home and everyone in it.

"Katie I need to speak to you" Linda, the owner of the care home shouted up at me. I trudged downstairs and walked into her office. I was greeted by 4 boys who looked around 18. "This is Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum. They will be adopting you" my jaw dropped and I stared at the 4 boys standing in front of me. None of them said a word. "You better get your stuff together" Linda broke the awkward silence that filled the room.

"O-okay" I stuttered. I wasn't very sure why these 4 boys had suddenly decided to adopt me. What if they were some perverts. I was 16 and they looked about a year or two older than me. Ugh I was 16. I only had to wait a few months until I was 17 and then I would of been out of here. With my own apartment. These boys ruined it.

I packed all of my stuff into a bag and headed downstairs. I didn't have much stuff. Most of it was just clothes and a few pairs of shoes. I managed to fit it into my bag. The boys were still waiting in the office talking to Linda. I walked in and they all went silent again.

"Okay well then Katie, have fun and you have my number if you need it" she smiled at me and I fake smiled back.

"Hi Katie" a boy with a blonde quiff and a lip piercing approached me. "I'm Luke, do you want me to take your bag for you?" I nodded and he took the bag and put it over his shoulder. The other three boys walked out and me and Luke followed. We got into a car. I sat in the backseat with Luke.

"That's Calum and Michael infront of us" he pointed to a boy with blue hair and a boy with dark brown hair. "And that's Ashton" he pointed to the curly haired boy sitting in the front with his hands on the steering wheel. The journey was very quiet nobody spoke once aside from Luke telling me who was who.

We pulled up outside a huge house. "This is were we live" Luke opened the car door and helped me out. Did they really live here? This house was huge. I walked in wearily. "I'll show you to your room" Luke took my bag up the marbled stairs and I followed him. He lead me into a room. It had white walls and a huge bed with blue sheets. There was a walk-in wardrobe, a desk and some draws.

"I'll leave you to unpack" Luke spoke up "if you need anything, just come and ask me"

"Uh Luke?" I asked him. He turned around "do your friends like me?" He looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Of course they do Katie. They just need some time to adjust to you living here with us" I nodded. "Are you sure you will be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine" and with that, he left and went back downstairs.

~~~okayyyyy. Ik is chapter is short but it's just a short introduction to the story. I hope you enjoy reading! Btw it's all gonna be in Katie's Pov unless I say otherwise xxx~~~