Sixteen

"I can't believe it's our first show of the tour tonight!" Ashton walked out of the bathroom with black jeans on. He opened his bag and fumbled around inside it before he found a tshirt and slipped it over his chest.

"Not long now" I checked the time on my phone. Their show was in less than 2 hours.

"We have to go for sound check soon!" He sprayed his deodorant everywhere. Geez, how much did this boy need?

"Too much" I spluttered, coughing.

"Oops, sorry" he grinned, setting his deodorant down on the bedside table.

"SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE DAY ONE SOUNDCHECK! LETS GO GO GO" Calum yelled, exploding through the doorway into our room.

"Woooo" Ashton grabbed my hand, pulling me downstairs and into the car. Within a few minutes we were at the venue. We walked around the back way and arrived inside. This venue was huge.

"Are you boys really playing here?" I asked.

"Yup" Luke nodded triumphantly, playing with the loose bit of thread on his jumper.

Michael and Luke got their guitars ready and Calum prepared his bass. Ashton scurried over to the back of the stage and got himself comfortable on his drum stool.

"When are the people for sound check due to come In?" Michael asked Dave who was standing beneath the stage.

"Any minute now" he said, constantly looking towards the door to see when the swarm of teenage girls would be arriving.

Me and Violet took our seats at the front and waited for the boys to start. Suddenly we heard the door open and many people, mostly girls came through the door. At this point the boys had gone off stage. Ready to make a big entrance.

After about 10 minutes everyone had settled down and they were ready for the sound check experience to begin. Luke walked on, followed by Calum and Michael and there were many screams. Then finally Ashton came on, with a huge grin on his face and sat behind his drum kit.

"I LOVE YOU ASHTON" a random girl yelled at the boys. They just smiled and nodded back.

"This first song is called a Catch fire" Luke spoke into the mic. They began playing there first song. At the end they asked any of the fans for questions.

"Yes?" Luke pointed to a girl with long brown hair, one of the security guards gave her the mic.

"Who's the most romantic?" She asked, giggling.

"Well" Calum said. "Since Michael and Ash both have girlfriends at the moment then I guess it's between them. Me and Violet looked at each other and giggled.

"I think Ashton can be pretty romantic sometimes" Luke looked back at Ashton but he was too busy grinning at me.

"Well I'm voting Michael" Calum declared.

"I guess it's 50 50 then guys" Michael shrugged and they moved onto the next question.

The boys payed a few more songs and answered some more questions but within no time it was showtime.

"Your gonna be great" I gave Ashton a brief hug, they had come back to the dressing rooms while the venue was being filled up with more fans.

"Thank you" Ashton smiled and gave me a quick kiss. "See you soon" he waved and ran off with the rest of the boys. Me and Violet returned back to our seat and the lights went off.

"5, 4" the voice on the speakers began to count down. "3,2,1" Ashton appeared on his drum kit. Then Luke, Michael and Calum came out playing their guitars.

~~~

"This next song is a sad one" Luke spoke after a few songs. I spotted Ashton disappearing off stage. He never told me he was planning on doing this?

"Hey, do you know where Ashton's going?" I whispered to Violet. She shook her head in response. "I'm going to see if he's okay" I told her and she nodded.

I slipped out of my seat and made my way to the dressing rooms. I got to the door and slowly pushed it open. Ashton was sitting on one of the couches with his head in his hands.

"Hey" I said. Silence.

I heard a soft sniff escape from his nose and that's when I realised he was crying...

~~Okay, I'M BACKKK. I'm sorry I've been really busy lately so I haven't been able to update:(.
But anyway GUESS WHOS GOING TO SEE SHAWN MENDES NEXT THURSDAY? THIS GIRL. WOO.
And Ik this was only a rumour and no one officially said that it happened but I felt like writing about it. If it effects you In any way then just skip a chapter of two :) and yes I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger. Enjoy;)~~