Seventeen

"Ash?" I shuffled over so I was closer to him and placed my hand in his thigh. He squirmed and moved away, still not showing his face. I heard the boys start playing the next song.

"I'm fine" he stood up and walked over to the mirror, rubbing his eyes. They were red and bloodshot.

"Ash-" I began.

"No" he grabbed a bottle of water and took a swig. "I told you. I'm fine" he made his way back over to the sofa and sat down. It wasn't long before the tears appeared again and he was sniffling.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I cautiously sat down beside him but he pulled me in closer.

"I've been a bad influence" he cried into my shoulder. I put my arms around him and rubbed circles on his back.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. He sighed.

"My brother and sister. I haven't spent enough time with them in the past year or two. I was supposed to be like a father to them after our dad left and-"

"Ashton, you know none of that's true" I tried to sooth him. He sniffed and nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

Hey mom, hey dad, when did this end?
Where did you lose you're happiness?
I'm here alone inside of this Broken Home.

I heard Luke sing the chorus to the song and realised why Ashton got so upset.

"Ashton, stay strong. I know you can do this" I put my fingers under his chin and lifted it up so we were at eye level with each other.

"T-thank you" Ashton stuttered, looking straight into my eyes. He leant in and pressed his lips onto mine. I smiled and kissed him back.

"Hey you better get back for the rest of the show" I told him. He nodded.

"Okay, see you later" he grinned and scurried back on stage.

~~~

"That was... Amazing" I congratulated the boys as they came off stage.

"Thank you" Ashton giggled and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek and we walked back to the dressing room.

"Hey you guys wanna go out tonight?" Michael asked, with his arm around Violet.

"Yeah" Calum and Luke said in unison. Me and Ashton nodded in response.

"Okay, be ready in 10 minutes" Michael led Violet out and Luke and Calum disappeared aswell.

After 10 minutes I had put on a slightly different outfit and Ash had changed. We walked out of the hotel room, hand in hand and met in the lobby.

"Oh no" Luke sighed and my eyes followed to where his where.

Paparazzi.

We walked outside and tried to get through the swarm of flashing cameras and sweaty bodies.

"Ashton! Who is this girl? Michaels sister?" One man yelled.

"Michael? What's going on in your love life?" Another shouted. I managed to squirm through the people and we all eventually got into the car.

"Ugh" Luke sighed again and we laughed.

The car started. We were on our way.

~~~ okay cooooooool. Idk this chapter was it boring? I hope not.;)~~~