Torn Between Two Lovers

Here you go guys enjoy

CHAPTER 6

NIALL'S POV

I'd been walking around the town when Liam texted me about some stuffs and suddenly bumped into someone causing her off balance. Oh what I have done!
"Ahhhhhhh!." she growled in pain.
"Jesus! Im very sorry Its my fault didnt look in my way." I said and I helped her. She's quite familiar
"Its okay Im fine just be careful next time." she said looking at me intently but I realize that Im on a disguise a weird disguise hahaha.
"Okay I will. But are you sure you're fine?." I asked worriedly she had a bad landing so I suppose she's not okay that's why I watched her steps.
"Yeah Im fine." she said determined and smiling. She took another step but this time she cant so she fall but I will not allow her to touch the ground again so I catched her in a snap and I say.
"Your not fine c'mon Im gonna fix your ankle it sprained I think." And carried her bridal style and continue walking.
"Wait! No put me down Im fine." she said wanting to put her down but instead I hold her tight .
"Nope I can't do that I know your not fine and its my fault so I will help you to fix that." I said smiling to her and continue walking and thinking where did I see her?
"Hey! Its okay you can put me down." she said
"Nope until you give me a valid reason for me to put you down." I said smiling again she's so cute haha. What hell Im thinking. Then she became serious and say.
"I dont trust you..." suddenly I stopped walking I dont know but I felt sadness when she said those words but I can't blame her. Then she continue "simply because I dont know you." but she said it barely whispher. Im in a disguise what if I told her my Identity? Would she trust me?
"Sorry but I just want to help you with your sprained its my fault so please just this thing trust me and Im gonna trust you too." I said looking to her. And she just nodded.
"Okay thank you." I said and kinda relieved and continued walking.
"Hey! What's your name? And where are we going?." She asked curiously
"About my name lets talk about it later and were going to my car so we can drive home so that we can fix your ankle." I said with a smile "please trust me Im not gonna do any harm to you." I look at her this time and she nodded again. Then finally I saw my car and open the passenger seat and put her down there and I turn to the other side then started the car. She's just looking outside the window and thinking thats why I open a conversation.
"By the way what's your name?" I asked and she look at me
""Im Athena Shanaia, but my family and friends call me Ash." she said
"Oh nice name :) So where you from? I guess your not british from the way you look and the way you talk." I said, she's different, she's genuine I can sense it.
"Ahm. Haha you're right Im not British Im a Filipino from Phililippines." she said with a little giggle Im sure I saw that smile, she's? Shoot! She's the girl at the Airport yeah haha that welcoming scene haha she adorable that time but I will not mentioned it she will feel embarass. So she's from Philippines did she watched our concert? Scratch that Niall what if she doesn't know you?
"Oh thats quite far and what are doing here in London?." I asked her again
"Really? What job?".suddenly Im interested to her story
"Teacher to Oxford. And I chose this place to apply with because this is my dream place since Im a child." she said
"Oh great, congrats and goodluck. Your story is interesting huh. So what are you doing in town earlier? Aren't you supposed to teach now?" I asked her because the classes are on going now.
"Thanks. I decided to tour myself here so that I can be familiar with the place I have 1 week to tour but I think Im not gonna do it for a few days." she said and look to her feet I suddenly felt guilty because of what I have done.
"Sorry for that I want to reach out to you." I said sincerly
"You dont have to, Its okay Its my fault also for not looking on my way." she said and lay down her head
"No I insist I really want to. And I like to know you more."I said to her smiling I dont know but I just with her talking in a few minutes but it felt comfortable with her.
"But I didnt know you, so why would I go with you? I know its rude but sorry Im just being careful of myself." she said straightforward. "Who are you by the way? Whats your name?" she said looking at me
"I think its time to tell you the truth. Because I want to know you better I want you to be my friend being with you in just a few minutes make me think that you are fun to be with but just promise me one thing." I told her, but she's puzzled, but she nodded in agreement.
"Okay what is it?" she said and I smiled to her
"Dont freak out." she's wondering I can see it in her face then I removed my disguise one by one first my mustache, then my eyeglasses she's studying me looking at me like she already saw me somewhere haha. Then I lay down my head to put down my wig and I lift up my head slowly and said.
"Im Niall Horan." then her eyes gets wider and her jaw dropped haha she's so cute :D she on a shock. So I poked her.
"Hey! Earth to Athena. Haha are you okay?." I asked and she just nodded and look again outside the window. So I contunued driving and I let her digest all the things she'd been through today. After a few minutes were here in my house, then parked my car.I immediately get out of the car and go to her and open the door and say.
"Hey were here." I said and she gasp
"O-oh I-im so-sorry." she said stuttering she's making a step but I stopped her
"No dont move your feet is not yet okay I'll carry you." and I carried her and she didn't say a single word so I open the front door and trail my way to the living room and sat her down to the couch.
"I'll be back, just stay here." I go upstairs to my room to get some ointment then go back to the living room and sat in front of her.
"Hey give me you feet." I told her
"But-."
"No but's Athena just give me your feet." I said looking to her and she hesitantly lift her feet to me.
"Don't worry I know how to fix it I learned it to our medic I used to play football so Im used to it you just need to relaxed okay." I said and she nodded and say "Just do it slowly it hurts." I smiled to her and do it carefully, until I finished it.
"Thank you." she said smiling
"Your welcome." I said and seat next to her amd open the telly.
"So where is your family? Are they with you here?" I asked starting a conversation
"Nope. Im here alone and Im doing this for my family." she said determined
"Oh. That was inspiring were just in the same situation far to our family but doing it for them to live a better lives." she nodded and continue
"But Im not at the same shoes with you Im just a plain girl a nobody and your popular everyone knows you around the world." she said chuckling
"Yeah I know but sometimes its hard for me to do the things that I want." I said chuckling a bit
"But your lucky to loved by the world not just by your looks but with your musics and being down to earth that's why I love One Direc-." she immediately covered her mouth with her hand.
"Hahaha. So you're a Directioner huh. That's why your being uncomfortable."I said laughing and she blushed crap! Why so cute?
"Actually I want to freak out since you removed your disguise but I promised you not to so thats actually the reasonn, I want to get over it so can I this time?." she asked
"Okay you can."I said she turn around to me so Im facing her back then suddenly she is shouting, shouting words that I cant UNDERSTAND AT ALL..
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! anak ng tokwaaaa. Kasama ko sya ngayon, kausap, kakwentuhan, jusko lord. Nananaginip ba ako? Grabeeeee waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! " that was she said haha I dont know but I find it cute when she turn to me she still blushing and say. "Im okay now thanks for giving me a chance." she said smiling haha. This girl is unbelievable haha I preaume if other girls are infront of me right now Im already ripped all over haha. Kiddin'
"What are you talking about earlier? Haha I dont understand it."I told her chuckling a bit.
"Nothing just dont mind it." she said and look to the time "Oh its already 5 PM." she said pouting why so cute? I smiled at her.
"Yeah, are you hungry? What do you want?" I asked her. and she's thinking
"Would you mind if I cook you a Filipino Dish as a thank you for fixing my feet?" she asked me but she's not that okay.
"No you Ca-."
"Please just this time so that I pay all my disturbance to you." she said pouting again with puppu eyes this girl is really something.
"Okay, but in one condition." I said smiling to her
"Okay what is it?" she said
"I'll help you."
"Is that so? Okay lets go to the kitchen." she said happily and trail our way to the kitchen. She examined it
"Whoa! Its big who's with you here?" she said while searching some ingredients in the fridge.
"Im alone here my family lives in Ireland." I said and look what did he took a Chicken, potatoes.
"Oh I see. I thought you were living with your bandmates because its too big for one person." she said
"Nope were on a break so we can live wherever we want. By the way what will you going to cook?." I asked curiously
"Im going to cook a Chicken Adobo, wheres your condiments? She asked
"Oh sounds delicious, just open that drawer on your left side." then she open it and get a Vinegar, soy sauce, oil, pepper, salt onion and garlic.
"Yeah it is. This is the specialty of the Filipinos can you chopped this?." she said pointing at the garlic, potatoes and onion.
"Okay I will." then she washed the chicken and search for a Pan and open the stove, put the pan and pour some oil.
"Here." I gave her the ingredients and started cooking, after a few minutes dinner is ready we have a rice and Chicken Adobo Im tempting with it smells delicious but before that I take a picture of it and post it on Instagram and Twitter with a Caption "Dinner for tonight thanks for this A :* #ChickenAdobo" then click post. Then we ate together. When I taste it
"Oh My Goodness this is very delicious why in this world we dont know this kind of food?." I said while eating.
"Haha. I dont know." she said smiling then Icontinue to eat my dinner. I was so full when I finished eating Athena ate a lot also haha with her bare hands.
"Hey! I gotta go. Its late." she said
"Oh okay I will drive you home." I said preparing
"No need I'll just take a cab I've been diaturbing you since the afternoon." she said shyly
"No its okay Im the one who disturb you and I told you I will reach out to you." I said winking at her.
"Okay." she sigh in defeat. Then were driving to the address he gave to me. Then when we reach to the building. "Thanks for driving me home" she said.
"Your welcome Athena. So be ready for tomorrow I will fetch you here around 9 AM." I said
"Bu-." I interrupt her
"Again no buts Athena." I said looking to her and she nodded
"Okay, Okay. But where are we going?." she asked
"Its a surprise." I said smirking
"Okay. Do I have a choice Mr. Popstar? So do you want to get in?" haha she said giggling
"No, maybe nextime coz' you need to take a rest because tomorrow will be a long day Goodnight Athena." I said smiling
"Okay Goodnight Mr. Popstar." then she get out of my car then I take the window down.
"Hey Athena give me your phone number so that I can contact you." she's going to say something but I stopped her. "no buts just give me your number." then she stomp her feet then gave me her number. Before I go I say. "One more thing dont call me Mr. Popstar. Mr. London Here I Coommee.! Goodnight." after that I start the car and go. Haha this day will be a day to remember....

Thanks guys for reading lovelots