Torn Between Two Lovers

Chapter 14

Niall's POV

I wake up early today to drive Athena, Im really worried about her last night. Hopefully nothing bad happened. I finished all my rituals and went to starbucks first to have some coffee and I bought for Athena as well. Then I drive to her apartment. When I arrived there I went straight to her room and knocked. I look at my watch and its already 6:10 in the morning. Then the door swung open and revealing none other than Athena the beautiful Athena.

"Good Morning Athena." I said and smiled at her.

"Good Morning Niall Come In." she said and smile then I entered her room.

"Thanks, are you ready to go?." I asked her

"Yeah, your just right on time Im just gonna fix my hair." she said and go to her room. After a few minutes she's done.

"Im ready lets go?." she asked whoa, this girl is really beautiful indeed she's wearing a casual 3/4 sleeves and a skirt and she just curl her hair at the bottom and just lip balm can do with matching flat shoes she is simple. Simply beautiful..

"HEY! Niall are you okay?." she said And wave at my face then I came back to reality.

"U-uhm. Yeah so shall we?." I asked her what a shamed Niall what are you doing?.

"Yes lets go." she said

"Okay, just let me handle it." I said and handle her things.

"Thanks Niall." she said and smile sweetly. Then we got out of her room. I open the car door for her and go to the drivers seat.

"Here coffee for you " I gave her the coffee I bought earlier.

"Thanks Niall." she said and smile she didnt read the note on the cup.

"Your always welcome Athena." then we drive silently to Oxford. After a few minutes we get there.

"So I'll pick you up later I'll be early this time." I said to her

"Niall dont you have any plans or appointment today? I dont want you to be tired because of me." She said

"None, and Im not tired because of this dont worry with that." I said

"Okay, I surrender." she said while raising her hands up haha. Cute

"Okay take care see ya." then I kissed her in her forehead I almost do that as my habbit.

"Yeah bye. Take care as well." then she open the car door and go. I want to take care of her Yeah I will admit it now I like her. Very much, I dont know when it started but I will do anything. After that I drive to Harry's flat..

Ash POV

Pagkababa ko ng sasakyan ni Niall dumiretso na ako sa room ko at inilapag ang gamit ko at yung coffee na binigay ni Niall at nakita ko na may nakasulat. "Dont make me worry again take care x. Niall :)" napasmile naman ako dun maalaga at maalalahanin talaga si Niall ilang beses ko na din napatunayan yon. masaya syang kasama at Gwapo din naman sya. Lalo na kapag nakangiti lalo akong napa smile dun sa naisip ko at ininom ulit yung kape ko ng biglang may nagsalita.

"Good Morning Ash :)." waaaahhh. Heto nanaman sya yung Hubby ko.

"Good Morning Zayn." sabi ko naman kailangan di nya mahalata kaya formal lang.

"Uhm for you." sabi nya sabay abot nanaman ng isang rose at kape?? Di kaya magka diabetes ako nito? Napatingin nalang ako sa hawak kong kape. Pero kinuha ko parin yung binigay nya at inilapag ko sa table ko.