Torn Between Two Lovers

enjoy

CHAPTER 9

Niall's POV

I cant believe I did that. I just kissed her, I guess its okay thats only a friendly kiss Niall nothing more. I said to my mind. Were already home now and the Lads decided to stay in my flat, and we enter my house we all go on our room I have 4 guess rooms for them actually, and we say our goodnights. When Im already lying on my bed Im thinking of the place that we could go by tomorrow after I decided I set my alarmed by 7 for me prepare and the lads, then after that I close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

*FastForward*

'Kringgggggg! Kringggggggg!' I open my eyes and stopped the alarm. I stand up lazily and I trail my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face after that I go downstairs to prepare some breakfast for us but Im amused when I saw Harry cooking some bacon, eggs and hotdogs.

"Hey Lad why you took so early to get up?." I told him while smiling sheepishly

"Good Morning too Niall, I just woke up early so I decided to prepare our breakfast." he said smirking

"Oh. I thought your Just too excited to see Jom again haha." I said and wiggling my brows to him

"Yeah, there's a part of me is excited I dont know Niall but the first time I saw her I become interested with her, but I guess I will try so hard. By the way how bout' you? Why you up so early?." he said returning my question.

"I guess this is my house and I want to prepare also for our breakfast but you beat me with it." I said while handling some plates with 4 forks and 3 spoons I presume you already know it.

"Oh. I thought your just too excited to see Ash again hahaha." he said while laughing he just return the question to me.

"You idiot just finished that thing and I will call the sleeping beauties upstairs." I said and walking out but he shouted

"YOU NIALLER JUST CANT ADMITT THAT YOU FANCY HER!." Harry Shouted and I just smiled and walked. I came first to Liam then go inside and wake him.

"Hey Lad wake up breakfast is ready." I said and he just nodded but his eyes are still shut but I knew him, he will get up so I go to the next door which is Louis room I entered his room and wake him.

"Hey Lou get up were going to eat." I said but no response so he left me with no choice I went to the bathroom and get some water and I sprinkled the water in his face and after a few seconds he stood up and with that I got out of the room because he will do something I know him. When I got out Liam got out as well so I went to his back and Louis came out with his water gun and He started shooting me. So when the three of us got down we are all wet and Harry is just laughing and looking at us but suddenly Louis shoot him as well haha weird right but this is us. After that water fight we ate our breakfast and took a bath. Im already finished and I waited the Lads at the living room and look to my watch its already 8.

"HEY LADS FASTER ITS ALREADY 8." I shouted and they got down one by one. Were walking to the van and Louis asked me.

"So where are we taking them this time?." he said while fixing the ignition.

"What if we go to Sea Life London Aquarium?." I said they all nodded then Liam get his phone.

"Im gonna rent it so that we can enjoy our stay." and we all agreed with him.

We arrived there 8:45 and we went straight to their rooms..

Ash POV

Kakatapos ko lang mag ayos ng may kumatok, baka sila nato, kaya dumiretso ako sa pinto pagbukas ko nakita ko agad si Niall at Louis.. Napatingin ako kay Niall nakangiti sya kaya ngumuti na din ako medyo nahihiya pa nga ako kasi yung nangyare kagabi haaay! Di tuloy ako nakatulog ng mahimbing dahil don. Pagkatapos ay pinapasok ko sila sa kwarto ko.