Torn Between Two Lovers

enjoy guys :))

CHAPTER 13

Ash POV

Sumakay na kami ng elevator ng napansin ko na naiwan ko pala yung bag ko. Napansin naman ni Zayn yung reaction ko.

"Somethin wrong?." tanong nya medyo nag alala pa.

"No nothing I just remember my bag is in your car." sabi ko sakanya

"Oh I just gonna get it later when we get there in my room." sabi nya at nag smile

"No its okay were already in 24th floor theres nothing important in there so its okay." sabi ko haha wala naman aiguro magtetxt or tatawag don.pagdating namin ng 30th floor whoa ang taas no. Dumeretso kami sa room 1218 pagbukas non WOW! as in Wow! Ang ganda ang linis ang motif eh balck white and gray ang ganda talaga. Pagkapasok namin pinaupo nya ako sa sala.

"Just wait in a minute I'll just cook for our dinner." sabi nya at nag smile dumiretso na siguro sa kusina. Nagluluto pala Hubby ko pwede na mag asawa tutulong sana ako kaso nahihiya ako. Kaya nanahimik nalang ako, so nilibot ko yung sala tinignan yung mga pictures don an paintings ganda ng pamilya nila oh.

Tapos may nakita akong sliding door at pagbukas ko balkonahe pala at namangha ako sa view although medyo natatakot akong tumingin sa baba pinilit ko tingnan medyo nawala nga yung takot ko sa heigjts magsimula ng sumakay kami sa ferris wheel ni Niall oh kamusta na kaya yon siguro nagsawa na saakin haay, bahala na nga eenjoyin ko nalang ang view habang iniimagine ang hibby ko ^_^

Niall's POV

Im finished to order a food in a resto and Im on my way now to Ash apartment Im sure she didn't eat yet hope so. Im so excited to see her. While driving I tried to call her but she didn't answering my calls maybe she's busy doing something and I just texted her.

"Im on my way to your apartment see ya and by the way don't cook I have some food to bring :)" then I pressed send and drive to her place. After a few minutes I reach her apartment and went staright to her room. When I got there I fixed my hair and shirt before I knocked. 'Tok. Tok. Tok.' I waited for her to opened it but there is no one.

"Athena." I said while knocking her door. "Athena." I said again but there's no answering is she doesn't home yet? I thought she go home early? Oh I forgoten maybe she is with Jom. So I went to the other door and knocked. 'Tok. Tok. Tok" then in less than a minute the door swung open. And there is Jom.

"Oh Niall Im not expecting you to come. Athena's door is the room13 are you missing?." she said while chuckling a bit and I felt a bit nervous with that statement.

"Oh Im not Jom I just thought that Athena is here since she doesnt answering my knocks in her door." I said to her and her one brow lifted.

"She's not here, and she didnt home yet." she said

"But I've been in Oxford and her student says she already go home." I said calmly.

"Ah, maybe she went grocery or mall, did you try to call her? By the way come in." she said and I get in and sit in the couch and the food I brought I lay them in the coffee table.

"Yeah, I tried to call him since I've been there until I came here but she didn't answering it even my text messages." I said and she sat in front of me.

"Okay, I'll try to call her." she said and dialed a number. I hoped she's okay Im panicking inside but I didnt want Jom to see it.

"She didnt answering my call as well. Where are you Ash." she said while typing some message.