Torn Between Two Lovers

enjoy ^_^

CHAPTER 8

Niall's POV

Were here now in a Mini Van on our way to our first destination. Me and the lads decided to go first in the Madame Tussauds Museum.

"So who's excited to meet all the most popular people in the world.?" I asked with a big smile and the two girls just jaw dropped..

"Are you sure? All of them?." Athena asked

"Yes. Something wrong?." I asked her while chuckling a bit

"No nothing its just that I cant believe it in just a day I will meet the most popular people not just here in London but the world? The four of you still has an effect to me and still digesting all of this then suddenly I will meet them all? What if I freak out its too embarassing." she said nervously

"Hahaha. Dont worry were here, and we already rented the place for 3 hours for us." I said in laughter haha

"What?? Where is it then? And why did you rented it you dont have to do that." Jom said

"Its the Madame Tussauds Babe and dont worry about that thing Im here for you and I'll do anything for you." Harry said and winked at Jom.

"You know what Curly Boy stop calling me Babe!" then snob Harry then Jom spoke again "Haaay! Makakatikim talaga to sakin." she said in almost whispher but I cant understand looks like Harry'a charms didn't affect Jom haha. Then Athena is just smiling. After a few minutes Louis spoke.

"Were here guys." he said then parked the van. We fix ourselves with our Hoodies and Glasses then we got out of the van and walked to the entrance.. And Harry do his moves again

"Want some escort Babe?." then he put his hands on Jom's shoulder and smiled at her.. Jom smiled also to Harry but suddenly Jom elbowed Harry hahaha.

"OUCH! What was that for?." Harry said while holding his stomach we all laugh at them

"I told you not to call me Babe thats the first and the second is for putting your hands on my shoulder." Jom said and she walked to the entrance then we tap Harry's shoulder looks like he will be try so hard if he want her. Then we all walked when we reach the entrance a crew greeted us

"Hello Madame and Sir welcome to Madame Tussauds enjoy your stay." he said with a big smile and we continue and I saw Athena breathing heavily.

"Athena it will be alright just relaxed. Haha." I said and she just nodded and we enter the other door Jom and Athena were just Shocked, Jaw Dropped with a grew eyes. Me and the Lads started laughing because their expression are priceless hahahhaha...

Ash's POV

GRABE! ANAK NG TOKWAA TALAGA! JUSKO LORD! SI.. SI QUEEN ELIZABETH NASA HARAPAN KO NA WAAAAAHHHHH! bumalik ako sa realidad ng biglang tumawa yung apat ng walang humpay at tiningnan ko si Jom parang nagtataka din. Parang may mali?? Kaya naman nagmasid ako sa paligid. Pag tingin ko kay Queen Elizabeth at lumapit pa kami ni Jom.. SHOOOOT! -_- WAX FIGURE LANG SYA.. as in estatwa lang pala..

"Napaikot tayo ng mga ugok ah." sabi nI Jom pagtingin namin sakanila tumatawa parin sila na parang wala ng bukas.. Kaya naman we took the opportunity para makatakas at taguan sila kaya pag tingin ko kay Jom tinaas nya lang ang kilay nya tapos sabay TAKBBBOOOOOOO! HAHA wala na yata katapusan pagtakbo ko haha. Pag hinto namin hingal na hingal kami habang tumatawa. Pag tingin ko sa likod nabigla pa ako sa nakita ko. Si Barrack Obama lang pala haha. Pag tingin ko kay Jom.

"Game?." tanong ko

"Game." sabi ni Jom tsaka na kami nagpose at nag selfie with Obama hahaha.