Chapter Eight

When we got to the hospital they told me to wait. So I have been sitting her 15 minutes before someone said'were is my daughter?!'he look angry and next to him was a woman wobbling next to him,she was probably drunk.' Are you her parents?'I asked them.' Yeah who are you boy?'the man asked me.' Chase I am...her friend' I say with a smile.' At least she has a good friend not a bad person like she is'he said. How could he talk to her like that that was her father?
1 hour later.....
'Alice Jackson' someone called some nurse.'yes'we all reply' well he has a broken leg,arm,and a few broke ribs and severe bruises'the nurse sats'also has signs of abuse do you know of anyone?''yes her ex-boyfriend'he replied coolly. How could he lie like that?' You can see her since there is only 10 minutes left of visiting hours chase you go first' the nurse said smiling. I walk up to her room and twist the door knob. She looked happy as she slept. I walked up to her and sat down.' Hey can you hear me?'

ALICE POV
'Hey can you hear me?'I knew that voice it was Chase. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't I started to panic. I beeps got faster and faster. Was I going to die? I kept asking myself.' Shh..calm down your ok'he says and I stopped pain icing and the beeping went back to normal.' Ten minutes is up' someone called and I heard footsteps walk in and out of the room and the boor shut.'you almost got me in trouble' my ''dad'' whispered in my ear. I started to panic. When I got out he was going to kill me. I started to panic and I blacked out.