Chapter two

My back was so sore I thought about skipping my morning run, but I went anyway. Half way thorough my run my back asked and I was very dizzy I stopped unable to move 'are you ok?'someone asked. I looked up to see the schools bad boy chase river looking at me worry covered his face.'yeah I am fine' I say slowly knowing it was a lie.'Your coming with me'and he pulled on my wrist and I screamed in pain.'what the hell?'he looked very mad when I yelled out in pain.'why did you yell?'I pulled out of his grasp and ran home as fast as I could with my back hurting.when I got home I sat down and slowly fell asleep.

CHASE POV
What the hell? Why did see run from me and scream out in pain when I pulled on her? I rubbed my head and walked inside.'What the hell?why is there blood on your forehead?'my mom yelled at me.I looked at me head oh crap.That is why the girl yelled out in pain.She was hurt and I caused her to bleed.

ALICE POV
When I woke up I felt awful. No way was I going to school today.'you get your butt up and go to school!''well I guess I will go yo school today.

Well school is awful as soon as walk in the school I here whispering. Ugh who cares! I went over to my locker and was soon pushed into the side of the locker.'well hello bitch' said the lead barbie doll Abby. I soon felt a pain in my arm she was squeezing it I could feel blood coming out as I pushed into the girls bathroom.luckily it was not bleeding. Soon someone hit me in my back then kicked me in the side a couple of times before every thing went black.