Chapter Six

When i woke up i felt like death.My head was pounding out of my head and my back and stomach hurt like there was no tomorrow.I got out of the floor.CRAP it is 8:15 i am so late.I run upstairs and change.I decide to wear a white tank top with a badge sweater jacket and a blue jeans and white converse.Once i got dressed i grabbed my back and raced to school.Great it is still first.I walk in and mrs.mack asks me were was i was and i told here i simply lost track of time and looked for a seat.Just for my luck the only one that was open was next to Chase.I sit down quietly and just sat there because we were just talking and there was only ten minutes left in class.I sat there and pulled out my phone because everyone had them out.New incoming message my phone said and i opened it, it said:when i get home there better be dinner on the table and D NOT EAT ANYTHING! unless you what a worse beating:.Great just great.The bell rang i stood up to leave but it was not that easy."Why were you really late?"chase looked very seirous."Why do you care?" i asked adding a bite of anger. I hit him in the head and left the classroom.

SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

After school i speed home because i had to make dinner, when i got home my dad was already there.As soon as i got inside i was punched in the stomach."I said to have dinner ready before i got home?"I did not say anything,next thing i knew i was on the floor with my dad holding my leg behind me."i know you heard me!"I heard a crack and cried out in pain he had broke my leg."That ought to teach you to do as i say.He left to room laughing at my pain.I slowly stood up in pain and screamed out in pain as i walked up the stairs.I got in the tub.As soon as my leg hit the hot water i screamed out in pain.But i kind of liked it?I got out of the tub and put on my pink tank top and black sweat pants and got into my bed.

  When I woke up I could not move my leg like at all. When I got up I painfully changed into a grey converse shirt, bark jeans and black converse. I took I pain pill and got in my car. Driving was painful but walking was worse u was limping!! When I walked into first I sat down painfully and to my luck Chase sat down next to me.' Why are you limping?' I sat there and focused on class ignoring him. The pain was awful so I asked my teacher if I could can to the restroom and she said yes and walked to the bathroom. I heard the bell ring and hurried and pulled up my pants legs. I looked at it,it was swollen, just great. I stood up and went out of the bathroom and went to get my stuff from first.
CHASE POV
Why was she limping? I saw her in the hallway as Abby walked up to her and pushed her into her locker. Instead of usually standing up she fell to the ground.

ALICE POV
I felt like I could pass out but I refuse to. I get very dizzy and my leg hurt worse then before.'come on get up'i see chase in front of me,anger on his face. I try to get up but I passed out from the pain.

CHASE POV
   Did she really pass out in my arms? I take her to the nurse and tell her she passed out.'were are her cruces?'the nurse asked. What I asked.' Her leg us broken and it looks like someone broke it not a something'. I look at her stupidly who would break this pretty,innocent girl?