Chapter three

I wake up in so much pain i just go home.I give up on school.I walk out to my 2005 ford mustang that is light blue.It was something i think the only thing people like about me.I get in the cr and head listening to the song"exs and os"I love this song because i am the exact opposite of this song no one cares about.As i think about it i pull up in my driveway to my mansion. All people care about theses days is looks well my car and house is not the problem it is me in general.I walk in and see my mom passed out on the couch with a beer in her hand.I sigh and head upstairs,i pull up my shirt to see the damage they did to me.Not that i was shocked but my stomach was black,blue,and purple.I knew my dad would beat me later so i did not bother to dress it.My mom and dad beat me becaues they think it was my fault that there favorite kid my twin sister Cassie was killed. I fell to my bed i faded to sleep.

##################################################################################### I wake up and head down stairs so i could go outside and play volleyball."well were are you going?!"great i thought dads home."outside" i replay and slip outside.I decided to run instead.My stomach felt awful but i have to workout and my brother is not home to play with me.As i run i feel like someone is watching me."Hey"i suddenly jumped back startled. I look to see Chase standing i front of me with worry in his eyes."You OK?","yea"i replied i started to run again."hey i need to ask you something!","well well what do you need to know so badly?""i......." i started to feel dizzy and i heard someone call my name before i faded into darkness.