Chapter Four

When I woke I felt like absolute crap.'Come here!'great my dad sounds really happy with me.How did i get here?My thoughts were stopped when I fell to the ground in pain.i screamed as loud as I could'SHUT UP!'my dad yelled and punched me straight in my face. I heard a crack and knew he had broken my nose. He started punching me everywhere I then fell into a painful sleep.

When I woke I was in my living room in the floor. I got up and made my way to my room.i looked and saw that it was 5:45 ugh that is when I usually get up so i walk to my closet and pulled out my outfit for the day.it was a red shirt with a pocket and blue jeans and white converse. I put my clothes on and walk down stairs. My mom was fast asleep while my father was at work. So I grabbed my backpack I headed to my car. When I got out of my car at school I went straight to my locker to see my BFF Anna was already there. You could say I was not popular but I am not a nerd.'hey where were you yesterday?'she looked sad and said'I am sorry I was sick yesterday's gave here a sad smile and walked to class. First was history ugh just my luck chase was in this class. My face was burning were I still think he broke it. I had worn a lot if makeup to cover up the red and blue and black that was on my face. I walked in and sat in my normal seat in the very back.'can I talk to you?' I turn around and see Chase looking at me sadly,'no' I said as my history teacher Mrs. Mack came and started to talk when she said'chase sit down right there and do not get up for the rest of the class. He sat down and smirked at me. It was going to be a long class!