Chapter Nine

Her dad went in on than like two minutes later nurses were running into her room. When they opened the door the beeping was much faster. Her dad came out with a smile on his face. So here I was waiting at a hospital with a girl that hates me and her stupid parents!? I called Anna what happened and she is on her way here.'How is she?''She is ok I guess'. She gave a sad smile and sat down.

ALICE POV
I slowly opened my eyes I was In a white and grey room and in the room was Anna,mom, dad,and chase?'water' I said in a whisper. Anna looked up and nudged chase who was asleep in his chair. Anna stood up and left the room.' Why did you not tell me?' Chase looked sad and angry. I looked over at my parents my mom was asleep and my dad was smirking at me.' Well look who did not die' I said with a small smirk. He came right up to me and whispered in my ear' I will kill you' and he sat back down.'When do i get out of here?""Tomorrow i think"he smirked at me.I felt so bad and i slowly faded to sleep.

When I woke I was no longer in my room. It was completely dark.'hello?!' I yelled. There was a sudden light like a t.v. There was a video of nurses and doctors around a girl you could not see. The picture zoomed out and found Anna crying in chases shoulder. My parents with a hidden smirk on there face. I was dieing!'no please!' I yelled and everything went black and I passed out.