(1)- Lets Skip Class

Chapter 1: Let's Skip Class

7 years- Lukas Graham

One of my favorite songs!! Check it out!!

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

I was just on my phone the whole free time. Caspian and Garrett was talking the whole time. It looked like they hanged out before. I caught Garrett staring at me a few times but quickly looked away. He's a decent looking guy. He is wearing a brown leather jacket with a grey v-neck underneath, his sunglasses hanging in the middle, and wore dark grey jeans. I had to stop looking at him or he'll see me. Before I got to go back to my phone the bell rang. Thank god. I waited for Caspian to pack up so we can go to calculus together. I am pretty excited to get to class because it was my favorite class in school and because it will be 1 more class before lunch and today I get to pick where to go. I was outside the door and Caspian finally came out. 

"I thought you left me." he said smiling

"I would never leave you alone to walk to next class. Who knows you would skip class." I said fixing my backpack straps. I don't get why we can't have lockers at our high school.

"Oh yeah talking about skipping class, do you want to skip calculus? Please??" he looked at me with pleading eyes. 

"Is there a reason why we are going to be skipping?" I ask chuckling. He wouldn't want to skip unless there was a reason to do so.

"Well I wanted to talk to you and it is really important. And no I cannot just tell you here. Plus I'll even drive you to the place you want to eat and buy you lunch." He said with twinkly eyes. I'm so going to regret this but he is willing to buy me lunch so I can't just turn that down.

"Fine. Only because you are buying me lunch. And if we get in trouble, it will be all on you." I turn around and head towards to stairs.

"Okay fine. But seriously? Out of all that you only heard 'I'll buy you lunch'?" He chuckles and ran up to me.

"I guess but what do you need to talk to me about?" I ask smiling

"I'll tell you later but first lets get out of here and go to a restaurant or something." He opens the door to get out of school.

"How about go get some coffee at Starbucks? Then we can go find somewhere else to go eat." I say opening the door to his car and got inside.

"Sure. Whatever floats your boat" He says, starting the car. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What?" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just glad you are my best friend." I say with a really cheesy smile. 

"Me too." He said. We burst out laughing and he starts to drive out of the high school parking lot.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES BUT YOU WANT TO SAY NO. WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!" Me and Caspian sang out loud in the car on our way to Starbucks. A few minuets passed and we were at Starbucks. We got out of the car and walked to the entrance. At the counter was Caspian's older sister that I hanged out with when I was a little kid, her name is Ella.

"Hey girly! Why are you here? I mean I love to see you but aren't you and him supposed to be at school? It's only 10:28." Ella said looking at her watch.

"Yeah but your brother dragged me out to talk to him and he said he would buy me lunch so I agreed." I said,"Also I would like a Chai frappe, with whipped cream. And he will get the Green Tea frappe." 

"Okay. That would be $8.38 and I would have gone with him too if he was buying me lunch." Ella said laughing while Caspian got his wallet out.

"Here's a $10. I don't need the change and I'll be waiting on the car so you guys can chat." Caspian said, sounding really annoyed.

"Thank you! I'll see you later then brother. Bye!" Ella said. Caspian waved goodbye but didn't even bother turning around.

"Wow looks like he tired." I said.

"No he's just tired of me teasing him." We both laughed.

"So what is he going to talk to you about?" Ella asked me, while working on my drink I suppose.

"Well he wouldn't tell me until lunch. We are probably drive around town first." I said looking at my phone.

"Oh. So did anything happen today? Anything weird?" She asked me handing my drink and went back working on the other one.

"Well one thing. I was on my way to school and a car stopped near me and asked if I wanted a ride to school because I was running late. I mean like he was in the same grade but I didn't know him so I didn't accept the offer. Later on he came to class and I found out that his name was Garrett.  And we had-" I talking until Ella interrupted me.

"Garrett Osmor? That is related to Devon Osmor?" Ella said turning around excitedly.

"I don't know. I didn't even talk to him yet." I said.

"Oh." Ella said adding whipped cream on the drink.

"Anyways, we had free time and Caspian was talking to Garrett the whole time. I also caught Garrett staring at me a few times. It was kind of freaking me out." I said to her.

"Well duh. Caspian knows Garrett. He used to go to school with you guys but he never actually talked to anyone but Caspian. He moved away with his dad in like 7th grade . Garrett was more of a book warm so you probably didn't see him as much, but he has changed. And I mean the good change. I also know Devon so I asked about him. Me and Devon is friends too. He didn't move away with his dad, he stayed with his mom. I don't know but I have to go I'll just talk to you later okay? And make sure to text me later!" Ella said turning around to host a customer.

"Okay bye." I said, still trying to get all the information in. I was still confused on why Caspian never told me about being friends with Garrett. I guess he is going to have some explaining to do when I ask him. I thought to myself when I walked up to the car. 

"Caspian!! I need to ask you something!" I yell at him and trying to get into the car without spilling anything.

"Okay??" He asked in more of a scared voice. He knows when I found out something that he didn't tell me and this is not going to be pretty.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

1142 words today!!! 

February 29th, 2016 LEAP YEAR!!!  

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP. 

More views more updates!! <3 <3