(3)- I Don't Remember

New romantics- Taylor Swift^^

It's a great song!! Enjoy!!

_______________________________

Jess P.O.V.

After science I had reading and writing. I know right? Fun. It was the same every other day, read a chapter of a book, and write a summary or you can do creative writing only twice a week though so it was boring most of the time. After that I had swimming class in school. When the bell rang from facs class I ran out of the classroom and went to meet up with Caspar to go home. He usually takes me home after school if I didn't have my long board or if the weather was bad. He had his back facing me and it looked like he was talking so I waited for him down the hall.

It took a while after he finished and saw me waiting. All he did was wave a hand at me to tell me to come to him. I nodded and jogged over to him and I saw someone behind him, a girl.

"Hey Jess, this is Katie. We are hanging out together for a group project. I can still take you home if you need, she will just be with us." He said looking at me and I looked at Katie.

"Nah. It's fine, you guys go ahead, I'll just walk. It's just 10-15 minutes away anyways." I said waving a hand around. 

"Are you sure? It's okay if we take you." Katie said shyly behind Caspian.

"Yeah totally! I'll just see you later okay Caspian? And don't forget it's dinner night at my house!" I said , walking down the hallway.

"Okay, thanks! I'll make your favorite tonight then!" Caspian yelled with his cheeky grin.

"And nice to meet you Katie!" I said before I went down the stairs and went through the door. It was super windy outside and I didn't bring my jacket today. I reached in my pocket and I had a few bucks with me so I decided to go to a fast food place to get some food. I turned the corner and started to head out to a busier street. I looked around and saw a "Robbins Basket" around the corner so I started to cross the street.

"Hey Jess!" Someone said behind me. I turned around to see who that voice belonged too. It was Garrett. He parked his car on the side and started to walk to me. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked and I turned around to face him fully.

"I was just heading to the coffee shop and I saw you so I was just wanting to hang out with you if that is okay." Garrett said when he got up to where I was standing.

"I'm sorry but I just want to be alone right now, but thanks for the offer anyways." I said, starting to walk toward the busy street. As I was walking I felt bad so I looked over my shoulder and waved goodbye to Garrett.

___________________________________________

Garrett P.O.V.

Okay maybe I really was not going to a coffee shop. I kind of followed her after Caspian told her that he was going to hang out with that other chick so I thought that I would follow her just to make sure she was going home safely. Well it's technically not following because I now live right next to her but before she even got to the right street, she turned the other way so I followed her. Okay maybe now I'm sounding creepy but some how I had the courage to park my car and call her name. 

"Hey Jess!" I yelled before she can cross the street. She turned around and looked surprised.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me. I walked up to her and tried to think of an answer.

"I was just heading to the coffee shop and I saw you so I was just wanting to hang out with you if that is okay." I asked her and I was pretty surprised that those words came out my mouth and now I'm feeling really nervous.