(7)- Helplessly

Until you were gone- The Chainsmokers and Tritonal and Emily Warren

I am in love with The Chainsmokers!! They are so amazing but anyways on to the chapter!!
-----------------------------
I welcomed Ash into the house and chilled in the kitchen until Caspian came. I asked him a few questions about him and he asked some about me. It was about 10 minutes later when Caspian showed up.

"Hey Jess. I'm sorry I'm late. Is Ash here yet?" He asked as he walking in from the front door.

"Yes I am." Ash said standing up from the kitchen stool. Caspian walked up to him and held out his hand.

"Well hi Ash. I am Caspian. I am 17 and is an junior North High High school, which is the school me and Jess go to. I also heard you are new here in town?" Caspian asked sitting down next to me on the stool across from Ash.

"Yes I am new here in town and I'm also 17 and I'm going to have to sign up for this high school but I will need some help with it. Will you guys mind helping me with that?" He asked.

"Sure we would love to help." I smiled at him and Caspian got up.

"Now would you like to take a look around the house to see if you like it?" Caspian asked.

"Sure." Ash said and started to follow me and Caspian around the house. We first showed him the living room and the dinning room since we were already in the kitchen.

"We usually have a movie night here almost every Friday night to relax because school can get stressful at points. So we just chill here and sometimes we have friends over to hangout but there's only 2 rules. First, you have to inform me first. And secondly, no funny business in here." I said looking at Ash.

"That is no problem. I am completely fine with that. I really like the classic style of the living room. It really gives you the homey feeling." He said looking around the room.

"Well thank you. I had to redecorate because umm.." I said getting awkward. I didn't want to tell him already about my family problems. I gave Caspian a look and his eyebrows shot up.

"Well what she is trying to say is that we redecorated the house because it was old looking with the old furnitures so yeah." Caspian said scratching his neck looking uncomfortable. I smiled at him and turned back to Ash.

"Well yup and let's go upstairs to look at the rooms." I said going up the stairs. Ash just nodded and followed behind me. Princess kept walking between my legs so I picked her up in my arms and carried her through out the house when I showed him the two rooms that were available and the bathroom in the hall that him and someone else were going to have to share if he decides to move in. After I showed him everything in the second story I showed him the basement. As I was going down stairs, Princess jumped out of my hands, causing me to screech a little and then she ran to her bed in my room. Ash laughed and so did Caspian as I rolled my eyes at Princess for making me scream.

"In the basement, there is a flat screen tv with game consoles like the X-box 360 and an old Wii I had from when I was little. You are also free to buy your own stuff to play on these. I usually hang out with Princess down here a lot because there is a lot more space and less expensive stuff like vases and glass." I said letting him roam around the room.

"This is a pretty big house." He said,"I wasn't expecting a big house that only one person live in. Well now probably 3 but I thought it would be only like a one story house or something."